Bare Womens XCS2 Pro Drysuit might not be a newcomer on the market, however Bare has made sure they keep up with the Jones' with this model by keeping it up to date.
This back zip drysuit uses the latest advanced materials and construction techniques allowing for a high degree of 4-way stretch eliminating the need for a torso control system such as a crotch strap. The 2mm hyper-compressed neoprene also minimises changes in buoyancy and thermal protection at depths.
The suit also comes with an impressive Lifetime Guarantee. Now that's what we call confidence in a product!
We offer a full Made To Measure service with Bare Drysuits for the ultimate fit. A measurement form and instructions are available for download but we highly recommend making an appointment to come and see us in store so that we can make arrangements to have some approximate sizes available for testing. The form is also quite extensive and needs to be precise so please give us a call if you need any advise or have a question. Bare Made To Measure Form and Instructions .
Click here for Bare Drysuit Size Chart
Features and Specifications
- Newly advanced NST (No Stitch Technology) process uses the latest double heat tape technology allowing for "pin stripe" tape to be used, enhancing the suits overall stretch characteristics.
- TIZIP MasterSeal main entry zipper offers improved flexibility over traditional brass zippers and uses a lower profile design
- Inner fabric is a high stretch and very smooth blend of nylon and spandex for a "frictionless" donning with Bare -thermal layers
- PROTEKT shoulder, underarm and elbow protection, provide the next generation of abrasion and wear resistance and offer high degree of stretch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Your choice of latex or a 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
- Your choice of neoprene or HD bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- Pre-installed suspender tabs – ready to accept optional suspenders
- K-PADz (Kevlar)knee protection
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- Premium badging and reflective patches
- Comes with a free drysuit duffle bag
- Lifetime Guarantee
Please note: To guarantee the best possible fit, this suit is a special order item only. Please contact the shop to arrange a measurement and fitting.