Shop By Brand
Free UK delivery on all orders over £50
Not sure what to buy a diver or snorkeler for Christmas, Birthday or special occasion? Mike's Dive Store E-Vouchers are the perfect choice.
Our E-vouchers are digital (as the name suggests) and are delivered by email immediately after purchase. If you are buying for someone else then you can choose to send them as a gift, pick a design, personalise the message and choose the delivery date.
Mike's Dive Store e-vouchers can be redeemed online or at our London Dive Shop.
The E-Vouchers have no additional processing fees. There is no limit on the value available to purchase, simply choose the amount of vouchers you need. Not available as hard copy card vouchers - only digital sent via email.
Valid for one year from purchase date. Please note that this voucher cannot be used on our sister site, Mike's Dive Cameras.
1. Choose your items and add to cart,
2. Proceed through the Checkout and in the 'Gift card or discount code' field enter your your e-voucher code and hit 'Apply',
3. Amount will be deducted from total and any balance will remain on the same voucher.
In Store Redemption...
1. Simply print your e-voucher or take your smart phone with e-voucher details to our Store,
2. Choose your items and hand your e-voucher number to one of our friendly store team,
3. Voi la! Amount will be deducted from total.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
For step-by-step instructions click here