Scubapro's updated Everdry 4 Drysuit is so light its ridiculous!
With 4mm high density neoprene it maintains warmth and integrity- but unlike a normal Drysuit it is travel friendly- and extremely versatile.
Soft & comfortable like a wetsuit- but keeps you warm & watertight like a dry suit. Everdry4 was created for demanding and recreational divers wanting easy-to-wear advanced dry suit protection. In professional black with modern- metallic silver graphics and logos- this suit says SCUBAPRO quality and spirit throughout.
4mm high-density neoprene maintains optimal thermal insulation but weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than a traditional dry suit. It also ensures better protection and buoyancy stability at depth than a traditional wetsuit. It features Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves- facilitating better buoyancy operation and increased comfort. The suit comes with soft flexible neoprene socks- fitting a broad range of feet and body combinations.
The suit can be worn with HD Drysuit Boots or neoprene boots. Durable dry back zipper with neoprene protection flap keeps water out.
Convenient and roomy pocket with zippered closure keeps essentials close at hand. Available in both men's and women's sizes. And our lady's version is a specifically cut and shaped pattern for perfect fit on the female form. Reversed construction rolling neoprene neck seals guarantee watertightness without the hair-pulling or potential allergy risks of traditional latex.
Two exterior velcro closures offer complete adjustment and comfort. Easy-to-repair neoprene wrist seals for no-leak insulation and comfort.
Elastic- adjustable & removable suspender system for a better fit. 5/6.5mm anatomically shaped hood with prolonged neck & soft skin-like neoprene face & neck seals- plus air release valve system- keeps you warm.
Scubapro Everdry Drysuit Size Chart
Please call the store before coming in for sizing so that we can discuss measurements, book an appointment allowing one of our drysuit specialist the time to devote to your fitting and reserve the correct sizes for you avoiding out of stock disappointment.
- 4mm high-density neoprene
- Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; the inside is coated with a liquid polymer that penetrates the nylon layer and fuses to the neoprene, creating a long-lasting waterproof seam.
- A smooth-skin fold-under neoprene neck seal and straight smooth-skin seals on the wrists
- Heavy-duty YKK drysuit zipper is covered by a neoprene overflap for added protection.
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valve
- Attached neoprene soft socks
- Elastic, adjustable and removable suspender system
- Handy right-thigh utility pocket with zippered closure
- Heavy-duty kneepads
- Includes a 6.5mm anatomically shaped hood, a carry bag, a repair kit, zipper wax and owners manual.
The sizing information and measurements for the Scubapro Everydry 4 is extensive so please visit the Scubapro Everdry Drysuit Size Chart page for all the measurement and size details.
If you would prefer to come into our store for sizing please give us a call so that we can have a specialist available to discuss measurements and options.