Waterproof's top selling Neoprene model D10 PRO Drysuit has now been upgraded with the unique Integrated Silicone Seal (ISS) system Waterproof developed and presented to the diving market recently.
During all the years of continuous testing in harsh conditions, Waterproof found that nothing can match the 3,5mm Special Hi-Dense neoprene with SD Toughtex lining they use for their most outstanding neoprene product, the D10 PRO ISS Drysuit.
Loaded with features this suit brings it all; Si Tech ring systems with exchangeable silicone seals at wrists and neck that you can change in a matter of minutes, Kevlar reinforced and angled boot, zip armoured dry zipper, warm cuff system, warm neck, real rubber kneepads, embossed panels, PU-reinforced shoulders and double pockets to mention a few.
The Waterproof D10 Pro ISS Drysuit is recommended to be used with the range of Waterproof Undersuits.
- H1 5/7mm Hood with double vent H.A.V.S technology.
- A Waterproof 1000 Cordura bag which can be carried as a backpack
- Low pressure hose
- Spare kit of Silicone Seals
- 100% MICROCELL CR NEOPRENE - More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other Neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc.
- A SEAT THAT GRIPS - Polyurethane embossing provides a non-slip grip and abrasion protection.
- ANATOMICAL KEVLAR® REINFORCED BOOT - Angled for the best mix of durability and performance. Aramid reinforced front. Moulded Fin Strap Anchor.
- ANATOMICAL SCULPTING - Pre-bent arms and legs provides a perfect anatomical fit.
- CHILL GUARD - Keeps your body heat in and your undergarments out of the zipper for trouble free operation.
- DUAL CONVERTABLE POWER POCKETS - Dual expandable pockets to organize the gear you need.
- HEAVY DUTY ZIPPERED COVER - The Heavy Duty Zippered Cover provides maximum protection of your dry zipper.
- HIGH VISABILITY - Reflective logos on neck and sleeves.
- KNEE GUARDS - Anatomically shaped, 3D knee/shin guard for hardcord protection, without compromising comfort and flexibility.
- MOULDED FINSTRAP ANCHOR
- NECK-TITE RING - The NeckSeal is fixed to the suit with a unique neck-ring developed by Si-Tech. With this system you can change a seal in two minutes.
- REINFORCED SHOULDERS - Padded wear resistant shoulders - finally a suit that can take as much as you can.
- SEAM-FREE CROTCH - There are no seams in the crotch area or under the arms, where any wrinkling will cause wear.
- SI TECH VALVES - swivelling inlet valve and adjustable automatic outlet valve.
- SILICONE WRIST SEALS - Wrists are equipped with WP's Silicone Seals. Extremely comfortable and easy to change.
- TOUGHTEX - The best way to armour your suit.
- WARM NECK - The unique warmneck solution from Waterproof with water drain valves and moulded fastener tabs.
- WP INTEGRATED QUICK SEAL - Waterproof’s new slim ovale wrist ring quick connector for wrist seals. D10 PRO ISS features the new Integrated Silicone Seal.
Waterproof D10 Pro ISS Drysuit -Product Sheet
The size range is extensive so please check the guide below or alternatively use the sizing simulator to help identify the most suitable size.
Waterproof D10 Pro ISS Ladies Drysuit Size Chart
Waterproof D10 Pro ISS Drysuit -Sizing Simulator
Please call the store before coming in for sizing so that we can discuss measurements, book an appointment allowing one of our drysuit specialist the time to devote to your fitting and reserve the correct sizes for you avoiding out of stock disappointment.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here