- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Waterproof D1X Hybrid Womens Drysuit is the next generationof the famous D1 Hybrid developed, patented and released a couple of years ago. It was the first drysuit to feature an integrated liner that maintained the crucial insulating air space between your skin and the drysuit material.
The D1X Hybrid is undoubtedly a premium quality membrane drysuit. It is fitted with some of the best components that make the suit easy to use and comfortable to wear. The unique inner anti-compression liner maintains a 5mm thick insulating layer that prevents the suit from crushing the air gap.
Most of the changes are around the material development to keep the D1X Hybrid at the top of the most wanted drysuit list. Advances in materials and manufacturing mean that some components have been upgraded to make them softer, lighter, more durable or easier to use. The design also sees some minor adjustments following feedback from retailers and divers alike. These improvements include:
- Improved rubber quality in boots. Five times more abrasion resistance.
- Soft and flexible neck ring Quick Neck from SI TECH. Fits; Silicone, Latex and Neoprene neck seals.
- New fabric on the front panel. Features softer feeling and is extreme durable to abrasion.
- The new 50 Denier 3D mesh inner lining features softer feeling and more flex thus enhanced comfort.
- New construction on Suspenders offers far better and easier adjustment. All Velcro tabs are more flexible, with much better grip in TPA.
- New construction on the leg pockets. Stainless D-ring, replaced standard D-rings with two loops each.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- ANATOMICAL SCULPTING - All critical parts concerning mobility, like arms, legs and torso have been anatomically designed to enhance the liberty of action.
- APP - Waterproofs Advanced Performance Programme.
- DUAL CONVERTIBLE POWER POCKETS - Allow easy selection of huge capacity or slim profile based upon your need. With stainless steel D-Rings and cord loops.
- FLEXIBLE NECK RING - The QUICK NECK ring from SITECH is a flexible ring for the neck seal. Follows the shape of your shoulders. Works with Latex, Silicone and Neoprene seals.
- IMPROVED 3D MESH INNER LINING 50D - The integrated patented 3D Mesh inner lining 50D is softer and more flexible than previous model. Still with the same outstanding insulation.
- INCLUDED SPARE SET OF WP SILICONE SEALS - One Silicone Wrist Seal and one Silicone Neck Seal is included in the suit.
- MOLDED VELCRO TABS - New TPU tab with molded velcro hooks, sticks only to the assigned Velcro part.
- WARM CUFFS - The arms are equipped with detachable warm cuffs that minimise heat loss at the wrists.
- WP INTEGRATED QUICK SEAL SYSTEM - The wrists are equipped with QCS Oval ring system from SI TECH. The pre-installed Silicone seals are extremely comfortable and easy to change.
- WP SILICONE NECK SEAL - The Neck Seal is fixed to the suit with a unique neck-ring. Easy to change. Features great chemical UV and ozone resistance paired with a high comfort factor.
Add Mcnett Neoslix to aid with the donning and doffing of the suit as well as to prolong the life of the seals too.
Read some tips and tricks to take care of your drysuit with our blog!
Use this size guide to find the best fitting size for your new D1 or D1X Hybrid Drysuit. Please contact if you have any questions about the drysuit or sizing.
|Neck to Crotch||73||74||75||78||76||78||77||80||78|
|Neck to Wrist||70||71||72||72||73||76||74||74||75|
|Crotch to Floor||77||78||79||79||80||84||81||81||82|
|EU Boot Size||35||36||37||37||38/39||38/39||38/39||38/39||40/42|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout