The Apeks XTX200 Regulator with Octopus and double gauge console is a top-of-the-range complete regulator package. It's predecessor topped independent regulator reviews and was considered one of the best regulators on the market. Now the latest version of the XTX200 has been brought up to date with adding even more to the features of the previous model.
The XTX200 First stage is a balanced design and it is fitted with two high pressure, and four low pressure ports, which are placed in angles that support optimized hose routing. The redesigned first stage now offers improved gas flow, which enables it to accept a 5th low pressure port (not included in a standard).
Environmentally sealed, high performance diaphragm first stage improves performance and safety in cold water.
The pneumatically balanced second stage offers great performance. With venturi air flow control, diaphragm deflector, customisable inhalation resistance and anti-bacterial mouthpiece, the second stage is full of well-thought out features.
Additionally, the second stage is reversible from right to left handed operation by a trained technician.
The double gauge includes a combined contents (pressure) gauge and depth gauge with a luminescent dial for easy reading. This gauge has metric measurements and can be used up to 360 bar and down to 70 metres.
The Stage 4 Set is completed by Apeks XTX50 Octopus a double gauge console.
- Compact one piece body
- 4 angled medium pressure ports,
4 x 3/8" UNF
- 2 angled high pressure ports,
2 x 7/16" UNF
- Environmentally dry sealed system
- Attractive black and luxurious satin
silver chrome finish
- Balanced for superior performance
- Removable ARCAP valve seat
- Adjustable cracking control
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Micro Adjuster
- Suitable for cold water use
- Bright Chrome Finish
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Metal Inserted front cover
- Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust) (Both sets supplied)
- Breathing effort control knob.
- Large purge button
- Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left handed one.
- Braided flexi-hose.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage.
- Venturi lever.
Double Gauge Console:
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear - perfect for diving. For example, the depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 230 feet
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator