The Atomic B2 Regulator uses the same first and second stage designs and features that are found in the T3 regulator for unbelievable performance but differs in the materials used in the first stage to make it a more affordable option for divers that still want the best.
Rather than being made from Titanium and other exotic metals, the B2 first stage uses chrome plated marine brass and stainless steel to lower the overall cost of the regulator. The design and performance doesn't alter with its high performance flow-through balanced piston design and swivelling low pressure turret.
The second stage on differs cosmetically from the T3 second stage as it utilises the same titanium valve construction for a lighter and more durable regulator. The second stage features diver adjustable inhalation control for a customised breathe and asn automatically adjusting venturi vane rather than a manual control. The B2 is fitted is a stainless steel ball style swivelling joint for a more comfortable fit to the mouth
You can now customise your second stage with the Atomic Colour Kit!
- Compact size
- Large, balanced flow-through piston design for stable intermediate pressures and high performance at low tank pressures
- Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance
- Service to 4350 psi (300 Bar) with optional DIN connection
- Optional environmental seal kit for freeze protection at low temperatures
- Nitrox EAN ready to 40% O2 (M1: up to 80%) from the factory with no internal modifications needed
- CNC machined from solid bar material, the body maintains perfect alignment of the piston and seat to eliminate creeping intermediate pressure problems
- Two high-pressure and five low-pressure ports on swivel cap (T2x/B2/ST1/M1)
- All Atomic first and second stages are Made in USA with Limited Lifetime Warranty, and 2 year/300 dive service interval
- All-Titanium second stage construction same as Atomic T3
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel
- A new high-flow second stage case that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – not contingent on proof of service