- Delivery & Returns
The Atomic M1 Octopus is built on the same platform as the T3 and Z3, so has some unique features that make it the choice for certain extended range applications.
The M1 second stage is factory rated for oxygen-enriched mixtures up to 80%. The front cover is unique in that there are no openings in front of the cover. This helps prevent the regulator from turning on if subjected to wave surge or strong currents.
The demand valve body is Zirconium plated brass for fast thermal transfer with a heat sink feature to reduce the possibility of freezing in cold water.
The critical metal components of the demand valve (lever, orifice and spring) are all made of titanium and are completely corrosion-proof.
Like all Atomic Aquatics regulators, the M1 has the AFC automatic flow control, Seat Saving Orifice valve design and manual override knob to reduce regulator sensitivity during entries or exits.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Designed for cold water diving featuring thermal heat sink and improved super-dry exhaust valve
- Second stage components are made of precision machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- A new high-flow second stage case lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- Surge protected second stage front cover for high current scenarios
- Super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty not contingent on proof of service
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.