- Delivery & Returns
The Aqualung Leg3nd Elite Stage Regulator Set includes the top-level Leg3nd Elite regulator with both inhalation and venturi controls, a matching Leg3nd Octopus.
The Leg3nd Elite uses the same high performance, cold water rated the first stage as the other standard and MBS versions of the Leg3nd. The over-balanced diaphragm design ensures exceptional performance as you dive deeper. Fitted with an Auto Closure Device (ACD) the first stage is protected from water and other contaminant ingresses when the regulator isn't pressurised on a cylinder. Heat exchanging fins form part of the protection against ice forming in extreme cold conditions and a combination of four low pressure and two high-pressure ports provide plenty of flexibility for hose configuration.
Where the Leg3nd Elite differs is the second stage. Whilst the housing remains essentially the same across the Leg3nd range, the Elite has individual diver controls for the inhalation effort and the venturi whereas the MBS version features a combined control and the standard version only gives control over the venturi.
The second stage features an oversized heat exchanger on the hose inlet for improved cold water performance, a modified front cover for better protection and comfort when diving in strong currents and a new quick-release mouthpiece clamp that allows tool-less changing of the mouthpiece.
This regulator set is completed with an Aqualung AL 50 Pressure Gauge. An easy-to-read gauge with a red zone to clearly indicate the 50-bar zone.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- When the first stage is not connected to a cylinder valve, the Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water.
- Preserves the internal lubrication
- Keeps the inlet filter clean and dry
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Exceptional cold-water performance is achieved by modernising Aqualung's three anti-freeze properties:
- Where there's no moisture, there's no ice: The LEG3ND's integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment
- Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2)
- The new over-moulded cap delays ice forming over the external diaphragm
- Auto-Balanced (also known as Over-Balanced)
- Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts: Depending on the diver's depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density
- Ergonomically shaped DIN and YOKE screws made of a bi-material Soft Grip surface provide a better hold when installing or removing the first stage especially with cold hands
- Channelled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
- Specialised ACD Dust cap attached to the regulator body to protect the inlet fitting and the ACD system from impacts or damage
- Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports provide optimal hose routing
- New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm
- Radial openings to prevent freeflow when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- New over-moulded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a soft touch effect
- Overmoulded air purge
- The wide surface area makes regulator purging easier
- Purge depth controller optimises airflow with minimal effort
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
- Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism
- Air channel deflector
- Directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
- Streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort
- Flexible and lightweight Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout