- Delivery & Returns
The Atomic M1 Regulator uses a mix of conventional and exotic metals and coatings to create a high-performance regulator that is based on the Z3 and T3 design but can be used with oxygen mixes of up to 80% straight out of the box.
The first stage uses chrome-plated marine brass for the body but uses Monel for key internal components. Monel is an alloy composed mostly of nickel and copper that is corrosion and acid-resistant. Certain versions of the alloy can actually withstand a fire in pure oxygen, hence the high oxygen tolerance straight out of the box. Monel is also fantastic in subzero temperatures with excellent mechanical properties.
The first stage uses a flow-through high performance balanced piston design for outstanding performance and gas flows. Five low-pressure ports are situated on a swivelling turret for optimal hose routing with one of the ports sit on the end of the turret for direct flow out of the first stage and prime hose positioning for twinsets and technical diving. Two high-pressure ports provide space for an analogue gauge as well as a wireless transmitter for a dive computer if required.
The M1 second stage uses a mix of zirconium plated brass and titanium in the valve barrel and parts for improved cold water performance. The valve is pneumatically balanced for a smoother breath regardless of depth or cylinder pressure and features a seat saving orifice that retracts when the regulators are depressurised which helps to extend the service period to two years or 300 dives.
The second stage is fitted with a special front cover that prevents strong currents or surges of water from causing a freeflow, a diver adjustable inhalation control knob for a customised breathe and an automatically adjusting venturi flow vane that helps to further minimise the risk of an unexpected freeflow.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 50% or oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed
- First stage materials are chrome plated Brass for the body and Monel for key internal components
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Designed for cold water diving featuring thermal heat sink and improved super-dry exhaust valve
- Second stage components are made of precision machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- A new high-flow second stage case lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- Surge protected second stage front cover for high current scenarios
- Super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty not contingent on proof of service
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.