Apeks Egress Octopus -Features and Specifications
- Unique 120˚ angle between the mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Large purge – easy to use either way up.
- Can be routed over either shoulder.
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way.
- Bright colours ensure visibility in panic situations.
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down.
- High visibility 36” yellow hose distinguishes your Egress hose from your primary hose and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency.
- If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters, but is suitable for cold water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage.
|Orientation ||RH or LH|
|Coldwater Use ||Yes (when used with sealed 1st stage)|
|Type of second stage ||Pneumatically balanced|
|Breathing Effort Control Knob ||No|
|Integrated Venturi Lever ||No|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance ||No|
|Nitrox compatible ||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%|
Read more about and buy the Apeks Egress Octopus