- Delivery & Returns
The Sealife Reefmaster RM-4K is an ultra compact underwater camera that offers easy use with plenty of features and settings that you can expect from a camera in the Sealife range that will help your photos and videos to be as sharp, colourful and vibrant as the real thing.
The pocket-size camera uses a 14 megapixel Panasonic CMOS image sensor for ultra-high definition 4K video. It has a built-in fisheye lens to allow you to get up close and personal with your subject without losing the bigger picture and, of course, it works perfectly with the Sealife range of lights and accessories. The Sealife RM-4K is also available as an RM-4K Pro Set with the Sea Dragon 2000F Light.
The housing has been specifically designed for underwater use, to be easily gripped and operated with gloves on and features a unique thumb screw closing system that exerts just the right amount of pressure on the housing o-ring to seal it properly. The external housing gives the camera it's waterproof and pressure rating, and it also stores a drying agent 'Moisture Muncher' to help prevent the interior fogging due to heat and humidity trapped within the housing.
The camera will accept Micro CD memory cards up to 128GB in size which will provide plenty of space to store your high resolution images and video. It also has a time lapse function – shooting at set time intervals and saves as video file or series of still images. For optimal results, especially when shooting 4K video, use Micro SDXC Class UHS Class 3 (U3) or Video Class 30 (V30) memory cards.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- 14 megapixel Panasonic® CMOS image sensor for sharp colourful pictures
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 60 fps
- 40m/130ft compact underwater housing with removable inner camera
- 140° Fisheye Lens – Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture
- Underwater colour-correction modes – Underwater Deep for diving and Underwater Shallow for snorkelling
- Easy 4 button controls for easy operation
- Wi-Fi – wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with “SeaLife ReefMaster” app (free download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
- Image Stabilisation – Electronic stabilisation reduces vibration and hand movement for smoother video recording
- Expandable memory using micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB
- Waterproof to 130ft / 40m
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Focus from 12” (30cm) to infinity (10X Close-up Lens or Super Macro Lens optional accessory)
- Time-lapse shooting at set time intervals – saves as video file or series of still images
- Removable Li-ion rechargeable battery – 900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh for 2+ hours video or 500+ images
- 2.0” 230K Hi-res TFT colour LCD
- Expandable with popular SeaLife accessories (One or two Sea Dragon Photo-Video-Dive Lights, Close-up Lens, Super Macro Lens)
- Focal Length: 2.5 mm (35 film equivalent = 14mm)
- Focus type: Instant fixed-focus lens
- Shutter response time: 0.30 seconds (AKA Shutter Lag)
- Focus Range: 12 inches to Infinity (30cm to infinity)
- Field of View*: 140° diagonal Fisheye Wide Angle Lens
- Shutter speed: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
- Shooting modes: Single, Burst (3, 7, 15 or 30 photos @ 1 photo/sec), Time Lapse Photo and Time Lapse Video
- White Balance (WB): Auto, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Deep, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200
- Exposure Compensation: Exposure from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Delay Timer: Off, 2 sec and 10 sec
- LCD: 2.0” TFT LCD colour display 230K resolution (240 * RGB * 320)
- Memory: Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB (Sold separately). Important: Use Video Speed Class V30 (U3).
- Read/write speed: 10MB/s
- PC connection: PC: Windows XP / 7 and up, MAC: OS 10.8 and up
- Output ports: 1x USB 2.0 out (for charging battery and downloading to computer), 1x Micro HDMI out (for direct connection to HDTV)
- Battery: Removable Li-ion battery (900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh)
- Battery life: Still images: 2+ hours (Approx. 500+ images), Video: 1.5 hours at 1080p and 1.2+ hours at 4K
- WiFi range: 100ft (33m) on land.
- Waterproof: Individually depth tested to 130’ (60 m)
- Shockproof: 3ft / 1m
- Buoyancy: Negative; -17 grams underwater
- Operating temp: Land: 0°F to 120°F (-18°C to 50°C) Underwater: +33°F to +110°F(.5 °C to 44°C)
- Storage temp: -20°F to +140°F(-29°C to +60°C)
- Tripod mount: Standard ¼-20 tripod threads
- Weight: 7.1 ounces (202 grams) UW housing w/ inner camera and battery.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): UW Housing: 1.9” x 4.1” x 2.6” (4.9cm x 10.5cm x 2.6cm)
- Inner camera: 1.3” x 2.3” x 1.6” (3.3cm x 5.8cm x 4.1cm)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.