- Delivery & Returns
This ready-to-go underwater camera package includes the ultra-compact Sealife Reefmaster RM-4K camera and a wide beam Sea Dragon 2000F light that complements the camera's wide-angle lens to add light and colour back to darker environments. The RM-4K is designed to be easy to use underwater with simple button operation when dexterity can be impaired by gloves.
Despite being such a small camera the SeaLife RM-4K takes brilliant 14 Megapixel still images and vivid 4K video and is really easy to hold and use alone or with attached lights like the SeaLife Sea Dragon Pro 2000F included in the pack. The ultra-compact removable inner camera and a robust external housing mount easily to the light tray and 4 easy to operate buttons controls the camera and system to make catching the action an effortless process. The RM-4K feature a WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download and share pictures & videos to a smartphone or tablet with the free ReefMaster app.
The easy to hold ergonomic housing was specially designed for use underwater, while the housing is easy to hold and use even with one hand, the tough enclosure also features a unique closing system – a “Pressure Lock” thumb screw that exerts the optimal amount of pressure on the housings O-ring seal. The waterproof housing encases the small inner camera and also stores a powerful drying agent called “Moisture Muncher” next to the camera that prevents internal fogging caused by heat and humidity trapped inside the housing.
With the expandable memory of the ReefMaster RM-4K, you can use Micro SDHC memory cards up to 128GB, ensuring you have room to shoot & save all of your video content. It also has a time-lapse function – shooting at set time intervals and saving as a video file or series of still images. For optimal results, especially when shooting 4K video, use Micro SDXC Class UHS Class 3 (U3) or Video Class 30 (V30) memory cards.
The new Sea Dragon 2000F UW photo-video light delivers 2000 true lumens and a smooth, even 120° wide beam angle. This revolutionary COB LED technology produces an 80 CRI (colour rendering index) that mimics natural daylight. Includes Battery and Charger with international plug adapters, Flex-Connect Micro tray and grip. Also, try the optional 10x close-up or super macro lenses. The sharp 2.0” TFT colour LCD display is easy to see in all light conditions and will help keep the lens on your subject.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- 14 megapixel Panasonic® CMOS image sensor for sharp colourful pictures
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 60 fps
- 40m/130ft compact underwater housing with removable inner camera
- 140° Fisheye Lens – Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture
- Underwater colour-correction modes – Underwater Deep for diving and Underwater Shallow for snorkelling
- Easy 4 button controls for easy operation
- Wi-Fi – wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smartphone or tablet with “SeaLife ReefMaster” app (free download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
- Image Stabilisation – Electronic stabilisation reduces vibration and hand movement for smoother video recording
- Expandable memory using micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB
- Waterproof to 130ft / 40m
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Focus from 12” (30cm) to infinity (10X Close-up Lens or Super Macro Lens optional accessory)
- Time-lapse shooting at set time intervals – saves as video file or series of still images
- Removable Li-ion rechargeable battery – 900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh for 2+ hours video or 500+ images
- 2.0” 230K Hi-res TFT colour LCD
- Expandable with popular SeaLife accessories (One or two Sea Dragon Photo-Video-Dive Lights, Close-up Lens, Super Macro Lens)
Sea Dragon 2000F
- Powerful 2000 lumen LED light. Latest COB LED array technology. True, lab-tested lumens and not “theoretical” lumens specified by most other manufacturers.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Three brightness levels 100%, 50% and 25%
- Hidden emergency signal mode. 1 sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold power button for 4 seconds to activate.
- 60 minute run time at full power
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Colour Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips, arms, cold-shoe, ball joint and Y-S adapters.
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m) – Guaranteed
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment – even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics.
- Focal Length: 2.5 mm (35 film equivalent = 14mm)
- Focus type: Instant fixed-focus lens
- Shutter response time: 0.30 seconds (AKA Shutter Lag)
- Focus Range: 12 inches to Infinity (30cm to infinity)
- Field of View*: 140° diagonal Fisheye Wide Angle Lens
- Shutter speed: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
- Shooting modes: Single, Burst (3, 7, 15 or 30 photos @ 1 photo/sec), Time Lapse Photo and Time Lapse Video
- White Balance (WB): Auto, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Deep, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200
- Exposure Compensation: Exposure from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Delay Timer: Off, 2 sec and 10 sec
- LCD: 2.0” TFT LCD colour display 230K resolution (240 * RGB * 320)
- Memory: Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB (Sold separately). Important: Use Video Speed Class V30 (U3).
- Read/write speed: 10MB/s
- PC connection: PC: Windows XP / 7 and up, MAC: OS 10.8 and up
- Output ports: 1x USB 2.0 out (for charging battery and downloading to computer), 1x Micro HDMI out (for direct connection to HDTV)
- Battery: Removable Li-ion battery (900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh)
- Battery life: Still images: 2+ hours (Approx. 500+ images), Video: 1.5 hours at 1080p and 1.2+ hours at 4K
- WiFi range: 100ft (33m) on land.
- Waterproof: Individually depth tested to 130’ (60 m)
- Shockproof: 3ft / 1m
- Buoyancy: Negative; -17 grams underwater
- Operating temp: Land: 0°F to 120°F (-18°C to 50°C), Underwater: +33°F to +110°F(.5 °C to 44°C)
- Storage temp: -20°F to +140°F(-29°C to +60°C)
- Tripod mount: Standard ¼-20 tripod threads
- Weight: 7.1 ounces (202 grams) UW housing w/ inner camera and battery.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): UW Housing: 1.9” x 4.1” x 2.6” (4.9cm x 10.5cm x 2.6cm)
- Inner camera: 1.3” x 2.3” x 1.6” (3.3cm x 5.8cm x 4.1cm)
Sea Dragon 2000F
- Body Material: Anodised aluminium light head with fibre-reinforced polycarbonate body
- Light Source/Bulb Type: 1 x COB LED array (CREE CXA1816 P4 36V)
- Brightness: 2000 lumens (maintains 2000 lumens throughout burn time at full power)
- Brightness Control/Light Modes: Full power (100%), half power (50%), quarter Power (25%)
- Colour Temperature: 5000K
- Colour Rendering Index: 80
- Beam Angle: 120° on land / 90° underwater
- Battery: Lithium-ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)
- Battery Charge Time: 170 minutes
- Run Time: 60 minutes at full power, 120 min at half power or Auto, 240 min at quarter power
- Depth: Tested to 330 feet/100 meters
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 9.5″ x 2.3″ (22cm x 24cm x 6cm), fully assembled with light head, battery, grip and tray, 5.1″ x 2.2″ x 4.1″ (13cm x 5.6cm x 10.4cm), head only
- Weight: 13 ounces (370 grams) light head w/battery installed
- Bulb Life: 35,000 hours
- O-ring: Dual silicone O-rings (lube included)
- Buoyancy: Negative; -94 grams underwater
*CRI is a measure of a light source’s ability to show object colors “realistically” or “naturally” compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested “in-air” (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time. The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach a temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.