- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The successor to the famous SCUBAPRO Gorilla fins of the 1980s- this new version of the award winning Seawing Nova has been fine tuned to provide a slight increase in stiffness and snap. They provide more power and speed- even better frog-kick-ability while at the same time ensuring they still offer the legendary comfort and efficiency of Seawings! The GORILLAs are ideal for those diving in demanding conditions!
- The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick- generating thrust without drag / wasted energy.
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is free to flow onto the working section of the blade- drag is reduced and thrust increased.
- Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick.
- Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring ultimate power transmission with less leg strain.
- Durable Monprene construction making SeaWing virtually indestructible.
- Wing tips arc upwards- increasing high-speed stability.
- Marine quality bungee heel strap with custom adjustment system for total comfort and convenience.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Sizing for Seawing Nova Gorilla, Nova2, Twin Jet, Twin Jet Max, Jet Sport & Go Sport Fins
Use this size guide to choose the best size for your Scubapro Fins. Please contact us if you require any further assistance / advice.
|EU||US M||US W||UK||3MM||5MM||Dry/Heavy duty|
Please note: The Jet fins size one to two sizes smaller. If you need an Medium in any other scuba pro fin you will require a Large or XL Jet Fin
**XS is available for Jet Sport adjustable and Go Sport only
This chart is intended to act only as a guide, we recommend that all fins be tried on to ensure a perfect fit.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.