- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Seahawk 2 BCD is the next generation of the Seahawk, a back lift BCD with a new harness design, integrated weights, a reinforced soft backpack for compact storage and a host of other practical improvements.
The Seahawk 2 uses the same streamlined and reliable bladder as the previous model but the rigid backplate has been substituted for a reinforced soft backpad and twin cylinder strap system that makes the BCD lighter than its predecessor and extremely easy to fold and pack. The main super cinch tank band has been lowered for better weight transference and the upper Velcro band provides structure and proper positioning in the water.
The shoulder straps have been updated with a new design and swivelling buckles for a better fit. The right shoulder strap features two stainless steel D-rings and left a single D-ring. The large Velcro cummerbund has also been removed to shave a few more grams and simply to eliminate the redundancy. A 50mm heavy duty webbing belt and cam buckle now does the job instead.
Each side features a zippered cargo pocket and a stainless steel D-ring with the left side also sporting two grommet holes for a Scubapro BCD knife. The Seahawk 2 has quick release integrated weight pockets at the front that use a reliable buckle design and there are also two trim pockets on the rear.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Ergonomic shoulder design with rotating buckles improves fit, helps distribute the load and enhances stability.
- Reinforced soft backpack with high-grip tank patch and inner padding add to comfort, reduce overall weight, and make it easy to fold and pack.
- Super Cinch stainless steel tank band system is positioned lower and teamed with a second Velcro strap to secure the tank for transport and diving.
- 50mm waist strap with lightweight plastic buckle lets you fine-tune adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Two large zippered pockets have been redesigned, providing lots of cargo carrying capability.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
- High-quality air cell offers a streamlined shape when deflated and substantial buoyant lift when inflated.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with low-profile buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches help create a comfortable swimming position.
- Six stainless steel 40mm D-rings, plus two additional 25mm D-rings on the pockets, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Read about how to maintain and look after your BCD with our blog!
Use this Scubapro BCD Size chart to find the most suitable size for your Scubapro BCD. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
|BCD||Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Cummerbund (cm)||Lift (kg)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on Thursday 24, Friday 25 and Wednesday 30 November and Thursday 1 December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.