- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The latest version of the Scubapro Bella BCD brings together everything that was great about its predecessor with new innovations that make the Bella even better and more comfortable. The Bella has been specifically designed, tailored and sized for female divers who prefer the comfort and security of a front adjustable BCD.
The Bella BCD has the same wraparound bladder that offers excellent lift in a well-balanced configuration that promotes good vertical trim whilst diving and easy head up orientation on the surface. The bladder is connected to an all new 'Y' configuration harness and unique triangular D-rings that are designed to evenly split the forces acting on the harness in three directions to help keep the BCD snug and under control.
The Bella is also incredibly stable with a full rigid backplate to provide support to your back and help correctly transfer load from the BCD to your body without causing discomfort. The Scubapro Super Cinch strap offers quick and easy adjustment free cylinder attachment once initially configured and the integrated weight system allows dumpable weight to be distributed around the BCD to better trim and balance.
The dump system includes three innovative valves that allow you to deflate the bladder in any swimming position. There are two large zippered cargo pockets, grommets for attaching a knife, and stainless steel D-rings that provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Designed and sized for women divers
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for light weight and long-lasting durability
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated
- New Y-Fit shoulders with a triangular stainless steel ring balance the pressure on the body to maximise fit and comfort
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack optimise comfort
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and secure with 40mm flat buckles
- Two rear trim pockets help create a balanced swimming position
- Two large zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability
- Metal grommets are provided for attaching a knife
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear
- BCD comes equipped with a new Balanced Power Inflator (BPI)
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Read about how to maintain and look after your BCD with our blog!
Use this Scubapro BCD Size chart to find the most suitable size for your Scubapro BCD. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
|BCD||Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Cummerbund (cm)||Lift (kg)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.