- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro GO BCD is an exceptionally lightweight, easy to pack and super-comfortable and includes an integrated weight system -not to forget the quality and style Scubapro BCDs are famous for.
Made from light and durable 210 Denier Nylon covered with polyurethane this jacket is tough, yet lightweight (the large size weighs less than 2.7 kg / 6 lbs) making it perfect for travel.
This Scubapro BCD is most suitable for recreational warm water diving. Comfortable fit and easy adjustability make it popular amongst travelling divers.
Customise your BCD by adding in either the Scubapro Mako Dive Knife or the Scubapro Whitetip Dive Knife. The Go BCD can also be fitted with optional trim weight pockets for better manoeuvrability and swimming attitude.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Great Jacket Style Travel BC
- Lightweight and Durable
- Large Size Weighs Less than 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- High Buoyancy and Maximum Comfort for Travel Divers
- 22.5 lbs (10.2 kg) of Lift X-Small size and 42.7 lbs (19.4 kg) X-Large
- Light and Resistant 210 Denier Nylon
- Foldable Airnet Backpack is Lightweight and Soft, without Rigid Elements
- Complete with Own Travel Sack
- Integrated Weight System
- High Profiles, Easy Access Zippered Pockets Reinforced with Strong Mesh
- Double Tank Straps
- Lightweight Rotating Shoulder Strap Buckles, Add Comfort and Fit
- Large Size Aluminium D-Rings
- Side Grommets for Knife Attachment
- Multiple Pull Dumps on Shoulders and Lower Rear
- Depth Compensating Cummerbund with Quick Release Waist Strap
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Balanced Power Inflator
- Owner's Manual and Low Pressure Hose
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Use this Scubapro BCD Size chart to find the most suitable size for your Scubapro BCD. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
|BCD||Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Cummerbund (cm)||Lift (kg)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.