Scubapro MK25 EVO First Stage displays a dramatically evolved balanced piston first stage with 30% increased freezing resistance making this system Scubapro's top performer.
The evolution of the MK25 offers greater inhalation sensitivity and ultra fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand and extra high airflow, no matter how cold the water temperature.
Air balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless air flow unaffected by changing tank pressure.
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT232 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: INT232 (g/oz): 825 / 29.1 /DIN 300 (g/oz): 592 / 20.9
- Air Flow at 200 bar (l/min / SCFM): >8500 / 301
- Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 9-9.8 / 130-142
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here