- Delivery & Returns
Scubapro's classic MK2 EVO and S270 second stage is an entry-level breathing regulator set designed for open water divers, junior divers, schools and training professionals seeking solid performance from a durable regulator system.
The Mk2 EVO first stage is the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions, this new regulator combo is affordable and durable while delivering smooth and reliable breathing performance. This affordable regulator offers one high-pressure port and four low-pressure ports nicely positioned in a compact package, making this regulator also highly suitable for a travelling diver looking for a lightweight rig.
The Scubapro's S270 second stage aspires to be the new workhorse regulator for beginner divers and professional dive school service - made out of wear-resistant fibreglass-reinforced nylon with predive/dive setting carries well and performs even better delivering smooth airflow at any given depth. The design of the casing is compact, sturdy, and its internal design offers better performance and handling than its predecessors - the s560.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
Scubapro Mk2 EVO First Stage features:
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated marine-grade brass body with one high pressure and four low-pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50% over its predecessor without compromising breathing performance.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a spring insulating bushing and coating, an insulating piston bushing, an insulating sleeve and an antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to freezing resistance.
- The chrome-plated marine-grade brass body is smaller than its predecessor but houses an oversized piston that provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight (oz/g): INT 232, 23.6/670; DIN 300, 15.9/450. ◊ Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >3000/106. ◊ Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 138-145/9.5-10.
Scubapro S270 Second Stage Features:
- An air-balanced valve smoothes the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can’t grab onto when diving in extremely cold water.
- The dive/predive switch is easy to use, even in thick gloves.
- It is more compact, lighter weight, and has better breathing performance than its S560 predecessor.
- Lightweight casing, made of a fibreglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer
- The exhaust tee is compact and very efficient in minimising exhalation effort.
- Compact Hi-Flow features a large cross-section to maximise airflow.
- A super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- It is well-suited for diving classes, rental, and professional accounts due to its bulletproof construction and solid breathing performance.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.1oz/145g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout