- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK17 EVO G260 with R195 Octopus is more than an excellent mid-range, yet high quality regulator. This combination offers uncompromising performance, reliable Scubapro technology and value.
Close to 20% smaller than the MK25, the MK17 EVO is an affordable, balanced diaphragm first stage offering guaranteed Scubapro quality for a great price, together with the G260 which is a balanced, adjustable Second Stage, featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance this regulator is great for tech divers and cave explorers.
This can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one by our authorised service technicians before shipping, find out more here.
The set is completed with the ever so reliable Scubapro R195 Octopus.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min -- includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weigh : INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 242.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Nylon fibreglass design features Scubapro's biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.