- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK17 EVO C370 & R095 Octopus Regulator Set is a premium regulator package ideal for any recreational diver but it is particularly targeted at travelling divers with its lightweight and compact design.
The MK17 EVO first stage is fitted with an environmental seal to completely isolate the critical internal components from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. The first stage uses a high performance diaphragm design for high flow rate which are delivered to four low pressure ports (all Scubapro high-flow ports) and two high pressure ports. To further cold water performance the body incorporates heat exchanging fins to help dissipate the cold generated by the first stage back into the surrounding water.
The C370 is a simple and reliable pneumatically balanced second stage that delivers consistent airflow, ease of use and dependability, making it ideal for recreational divers in general, and dive travellers in particular. Thanks to its compact size and light weight, this is also a fantastic regulator for female divers and smaller sized divers. The C370 is fitted with diver adjustable venturi and inhalation controls that allow the diver to customise the breathe and performance of the regulator on the fly.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air-balanced diaphragm
- Environmentally sealed system
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports
- External intermediate pressure adjustment
- Air-balanced valve
- Compact rugged fibreglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover
- The exhaust tee is based on the S620 Ti's design and contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350).
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button
- Super-flow hose
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- This can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one by our authorised service technicians before shipping, find out more here.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.