Scubapro MK11 First Stage is a n extremely reliable and durable system with all rounder capabilities in temperate and warm waters.
It is a great first stage for an ideal set for beginners, travelling to various diving locations.
With it's chrome plated brass body specially designed to reduced size and weight, the MK11 sports a diaphragm system which keeps water and pollution out of the main mechanism while balanced technology delivers air promptly at all tank pressures.
Scubapro MK11 has four low pressure points, which make this 1st stage very versatile as it is able to support a wireless transmitter as well as an analogue gauge unlike most travel regulators on the market.
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 692g / 24.4oz - DIN 300 470g / 16.6oz
- Air Flow at 200 bar: >5500 l/min - 195 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
Scubapro Regulator Technology