- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Everflex 3/2mm wetsuit is even better than their previous one, with all-new Blue Diamond Span interior for maximum warmth and an increase in stretch of about 20%.
Everflex suits benefit from another Scubapro exclusive: they are built with ultra-stretch 100% X-Foam neoprene. Not only does X-Foam neoprene shed water so it can dry quickly and keep divers warmer, it is also the only neoprene formulation that complies with the very strict P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) test requirements. In other words, X-Foam neoprene protects divers.
No other dive suit brands on the market are made with X-Foam, which is the only neoprene formulation that not only is comfortable, flexible and durable, but also protects the environment. Everflex steamers use the Pure Design Concept to achieve shapes that mold to the body like a second skin.
EverFlex neoprene steamers are now in a pre-formed dimensional shape so it fits and moves more naturally with your body and delivers unparalleled comfort, stretch and flexibility.
Heliospan lining has also been added in the torso area of the steamers, for added protection and insulation. EverFlex provides excellent fit for a wide range of people. If you are tired of the struggle to get into your suit, EverFlex is for you.
We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- 100% EverFlex neoprene X-FOAM material construction using multi-thickness panels for a superior combination of warmth and flexibility
- Interior chest and back panels in absorbent Heliospan material. This smooth fabric is comfortable against the skin and soaks up and holds water, providing extra insulation and warmth
- Smooth-cut neckline for enhanced non-pulling comfort
- Pure Design Concept (PDC) uses pre-formed dimensional shapes and fewer seams to create suits that conform to the body like a second skin
- Double blind-stitched outer seams and single blind-stitched inner seams are durable, watertight and comfortable against bare skin
- New Diamond Span inner lining's water-draining material enhances cold-water protection
- Nylon webbing thumb loop at base of back zipper for easy donning
- Integrated Tatex knee and shoulder pads for abrasion resistance. Protective treatment on elbows
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimise water intrusion
- Chest/back drain and warmth material
- Metal main zipper slider is sturdy yet easy to operate
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads, along with protective treatment on elbows, offer excellent protection against abrasion
- I-Safe on both wrists
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Add Mcnett Neoslix to aid with the donning and doffing of the suit as well as to prolong the life of the seals too.
Read all about how to keep your wetsuit in tip top condition with our blog!
For a limited time only get 50% off Slosh Shampoo with any wetsuit purchase! Simply add to the basket for an automatic discount at check out.
Use this size chart to choose the best size for your Scubapro Wetsuit or Semi-Dry. Please note that not all of these sizes are available in all of Scubapro's Wetsuits (see individual suits for available sizes). Remember this is a guide only and all suits should be tried on before use to ensure proper fitting. Please contact us if you require any further advice.
Scubapro Wetsuit and Semi-dry Universal Size Chart
Units are in cm and kg. Tolerance is +/- 5cm for measurements for all suits. Please measure nearby body, over the underwear or T-shirt. Not all sizes are available in all suits.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout