We have decided to make the Scubapro Equator BCD our number one choice for the travelling diver. It is wonderfully versatile too -giving you the 'best of both worlds' as it is capable of performing in both warm and cold water dives.
Yes, the Aqualung Zuma is the lightest BC -which we also stock- but it is a wing design so if you want something that is a bit more conventional and durable then we feel the Equator is the best choice on the market at the moment.
This Scubapro Travel BCD is lean, clean, lightweight design and it has great amount of detail and features for its size. It delivers optimal performance whether worn over a lycra rashguard in the Maldivian tropics or a cold-water dry suit in the choppy Channel.
Customise your BCD by adding in either the Scubapro Mako Dive Knife or the Subapro Whitetip Dive Knife
- New easy-to fold small back pack for lightweight travel
- Water draining Airnet back padding for super comfort
- Includes SCUBAPRO BPI inflator, corrugated hose, elbow and low profile dump valves using the latest technology for full safety and comfort. Also available with AIR2.
- New shoulder line piping
- Tank Band with redesigned double tank straps, lightweight plastic buckle and easy-insert webbing.
- Fabric: Nylon 420 D
- New integrated weight pockets with low-profile buckles
- 6 stainless steel D-Rings
- Knife Grommets
- QR Rotating Shoulder Buckles
- 2 Zipper Pockets
- Soft neck finishing
- Octopus pockets on both sides
| Size ||Height (cm) ||Weight (kg) ||Waist (cm)|
|XS ||152-165 ||45-56 ||79-92|
|S ||157-170 ||54-70 ||89-104|
|M ||170-180 ||68-77 ||94-109|
|L ||180-185 ||77-95 ||97-112|
|XL ||185-191 ||88-109 ||102-119|