- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Orca Core Hi-Vis Men's Swimming Wetsuit is specifically designed for swimming and training in open water as safely as possible. It provides maximum visibility thanks to its orange panels. It also provides the thermal insulation needed to maintain an ideal body temperature. The Orca Core Hi-Vis Men's Swimming Wetsuit uses 2 to 2.5 mm thick Yamamoto neoprene providing excellent freedom of movement for longer, more comfortable swimming.
The Orca Open Water Core Hi-Vis Swimming Wetsuit features:
- HIGH VISIBILITY - To keep you as safe as possible in the water, this wetsuit has been designed with a high-visibility orange that will make you visible to boats and other swimmers so that you can be located at any time.
- FLEXIBILITY - For more flexibility in all phases of the swim stroke, Yamamoto 39 neoprene is used together with 2 mm Infinityskin high-end lining. This material has high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. This material requires between 45% and 35% less force to stretch than conventional neoprene.
- FIT - The 2.5 mm Yamamoto 38 material is used in the torso and legs. This technology provides good thermal insulation and an excellent fit to the swimmer's body, preventing the neoprene from separating from the skin and water flowing into the suit.
- YAMAMOTO - Orca uses Yamamoto neoprene in all its products, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material
- 39 CELL - For fast, short-stroke movements, 35% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits
- INFINITY SKIN 2 - Designed from high-elasticity nylon incorporating bamboo fibres, this technology is used in the lining of our wetsuit to provide greater flexibility in every stroke
- ULTIMATE SEAL COLLAR - The combination of laser cutting on the neck and the inverse Velcro reduces friction, preventing any abrasion on the skin.
ORCA WETSUIT and WETSUIT ACCESSORIES SIZE CHART
Please remember that this is a guide only and strongly advise you to check for proper fitting before using the suit for the first time. Please contact our customer support team if you have any questions about the wetsuits or need any further assistance with sizing.
ORCA MEN'S SWIMMING WETSUITS
|4||33 - 36||85 - 91||5/2 - 5/7||157 - 170||121 - 134||56 - 61|
|5||35 - 37||90 - 95||5/4 - 5/8||162 - 170||134 - 145||61 - 66|
|6||37 - 39||95 - 99||5/6 - 5/9||167 - 175||147 - 162||67 - 74|
|MT||37 - 39||95 - 99||5/10 - 6/2||177 - 190||149 - 167||68 - 76|
|7||38 - 41||98 - 104||5/8 - 6/1||173 - 185||165 - 180||75 - 82|
|8||41 - 43||104 - 108||5/11 - 6/2||180 - 188||180 - 196||82 - 89|
|9||43 - 44||108 - 113||6/1 - 6/4||185 - 193||196 - 213||89 - 97|
|10||45 - 49||114 - 124||6/3 - 6/5||190 -196||215 - 233||98 - 109|
|11||49 - 53||123 - 134||6/4 - 6/6||193 - 200||235 +||107 +|
ORCA WOMEN'S SWIMMING WETSUITS
|XS||31 - 33||78 - 83||4/9 - 5/3||144 - 160||101 - 116||46 - 53|
|S||33 - 35||83 - 89||5/3 - 5/6||157 - 167||118 - 134||54 - 61|
|M||35 - 37||89 - 94||5/5 - 5/10||165 - 177||132 - 147||60 - 67|
|L||37 - 39||94 - 99||5/10 - 6/1||170 - 185||145 - 163||66 - 74|
|XL||39 - 41||99 - 104||5/8 - 6/2||177 - 189||160 - 173||73 - 79|
ORCA SWIMMING NEOPRENE BOTTOMS - Unisex
|SIZE||CHEST cm||WAIST cm||HIPS cm|
|XS||76 - 85||71 - 76||76 - 85|
|S||85 - 94||76 - 81||85 - 94|
|M||94 - 103||81 - 86||94 - 103|
|L||103 - 112||86 - 91.5||103 - 112|
|XL||112 - 120.5||91.5 - 96.5||112 - 120.5|
|XXL||120.5 - 129.5||96.5 - 101.5||120.5 - 129.5|
ORCA SWIMMING GLOVES
|GLOVE SIZE||PALM CIRCUMFERENCE AROUND NUCKLES|
|X SMALL||To 20.3 cm|
|SMALL||20.3 - 21.6 cm|
|MEDIUM||21.6 - 22.9 cm|
|LARGE||22.9 - 24.2 cm|
ORCA SWIMMING Hydro Booties / Swim Socks
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.