The Mares XR Reel is well built, simple design reel that uses high grade materials and is available in 60m and 120m lengths. The reel was developed with cave and wreck diving in mind where long lengths of line are mostly likely to be needed. The large, easy to operate handle and reel design is easy to use with gloves and the reel been optimised to entanglement free.
The reel handle is made from 6061 marine grade aluminium that has been anodised for extra durability, the spool is made from strong delrin and the lock-down screw and bolt snap are both 316 marine grade stainless steel.
- 6061 marine grade anodized aluminum alloy handle
- Hard-coat finished
- Precision-fit handle - Delrin flares precisely adjusted
- Knurled stainless steel 316 marine lock-down screw
- Stainless steel 316 marine double ended bolt snap
- White braided nylon line
- Cold water / dry gloves puller
- Designed for wrecks and caves demanding dives
- Excellent quality and proven optimized design - entanglement free
- Thousands of hours of testing in recreational, technical, and cave diving environments
- Consistently proven reliability with a unique and trouble-free design - Made for cold waters
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here