- Delivery & Returns
Light and Motion Sola Nightsea Light opens a whole new perspective to underwater night time diving, photo- and videography! Until now there has been a lack of lighting required for good quality fluorescent underwater photos and videos.
Sola Nightsea Light has changed that, providing a strong beam when needed for macro and it can even be switched over to a wide coverage to catch larger subjects. This versatile dive light should be an essential item in every fluorescence image-makers bag. It can be used without the blue light turning it into a powerful, normal white light dive torch.
When ordering this product, bear in mind you also need a mask filter to use this light, and a camera filter to catch the images in a fluorescent glow.
The Sola Nightsea includes a hand strap, Nightsea mask filter, phosphor cover, 2 Amp Charger and zippered bag.
- 3000mW flood and 1700mW spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Regulated output ensures light does not dim in use; custom firmware keeps lumens consistent
- Easily toggle between 12å¼ spot and 60å¼ flood beams with one-touch switch
- Custom optics produce a clean beam void of distracting hot spots or harsh edges
- Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Attached Phosphor Cover converts blue light to white for navigation and general use (up to 435 lumens of white light)
- Factory sealed body ensures flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- External wet charge interface means recharging is quick and dependable
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Includes nightsea mask filter to block out blue light and only see fluorescence
- Universal hand strap mounts securely on wrist with or without gloves for hands-free mobility
|Lumens||1700 / 3000 mW (Spot/Flood)|
|Runtime (minutes)||110 / 70 (Spot/Flood)|
|Beam Angle||12° (Spot), 60° (Flood)|
|Charge Time||150 min|
|IP Rating (FL-1)||68|
|Depth Rating (FL-1)||100 meter(s)|
|Impact Resistance (FL-1)||1 meter|
|Product Weight||254 grams|
|Product Dimensions||4" x 2.1" x 2.1"|
|Compatible Mounts||Camera, Wrist|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout