- Delivery & Returns
Hollis DC7 500SE regulator is Old School -with New Tech! The new 500SE utilises a servo controlled valve to provide precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both air and Trimix divers in a side exhaust configuration.
To achieve this- we have perfected the original "lever-servo valve" we designed 35 years ago. Overbalanced diaphragm first stage also provides ideal hose routing for both backmount and sidemount users and optimum performance regardless of depth.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
500SE Second Stage
- Pneumatically balanced servo valve system
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Standard with 30" maxflex hose
- Easily disassembled without the use of tools and underwater if necessary
- Left or right positioning - no upside down
- Boltsnap tie point
DC7 First Stage
- High performance over-balanced first stage provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions
- Fixed hose routing ideal for both backmount and sidemount configuration
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage
- Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for cold water performance
- Nitrox compatible to 40%
- 2 High Pressure and 4 Low Pressure ports
- DIN/300 bar
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.