Aqualung Calypso Classic Second Stage is a mid-sized, high performance, reliable, demand valve second stage.
Venturi knob stops unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of mouth and it comes with the Comfo-bite -mouthpiece which is designed to reduce jaw fatigue.
This all time favourite is easy to purge, creates finer bubbles for better visibility and stability. It is of strong make and great value for money.
Second Stage only - Hose sold separately!
- Mid-size, high performance demand valve second stage
- Easy-to-grip venturi knob stops unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of your mouth
- Comes with Aqua Lung’s Comfobite™ mouthpiece which reduces jaw fatigue
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
- Easy purge front cover
- A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
- The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
|Type of second stage ||Demand valve|
|Controls ||Venturi switch|
|2nd Stage Orientation ||Convertible LH or RH|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores ||Avg. 1.05 joules/litre @ CE parameters|
|Nitrox compatible ||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box|
|Certification ||EN250 approved|