The Apeks Nitrox XTX40 DS4 Regulator are fitted with the dedicated M26 cylinder thread and are compatible with gas mixes containing up to 100% oxygen. The regulators utilise a high performance balanced diaphragm first stage with an environmental seal and a pneumatically balanced second stage for a smooth breathe throughout the dive.
The regulators have been specially cleaned and assembled in our purpose built class 'J' (10,000) Clean Room using oxygen safe components and lubricants.
Although the XTX40 is a mid-range Apeks regulator, it is still classed as a high performance regulator in independent reviews.
Every aspect of the new Nitrox XTX40 has been thought about to bring the whole unit together so that it not only performs exceptionally well but also looks great. It is suitable for both warm and cold waters, features a balanced 1st and 2nd stage for easy breathing, and incorporates a venturi control.
This regulator kit is supplied with the DS4 Nitrox First Stage, which is dry sealed for cold water.
- M26 connection thread
- Compatible with 100% oxygen
- Balanced diaphragm first stage
- Environmentally sealed for coldwater performance and contamination protection
- Four low pressure ports
- One high pressure port
- Pneumatically balanced second stage valve
- Diver adjustable venturi lever
- Finished in green and yellow nitrox colours for easy identification