- Delivery & Returns
This AP Valves Marker Buoy is a massive 3m with a self-sealing opening. It is more than double the length of a regular SMB and is designed specifically for maximum visibility in difficult conditions in the open ocean.
Thanks to the self sealing opening this buoy can be used either as an SMB inflated on the surface or as a delayed SMB for deployment at depth using an octopus mouthpiece via the main opening or a quick release connector pushed on to the Easifil adaptor.
The SMB is fitted with an over pressurisation valve that will prevent the SMB from rupturing during ascent and also allows it to be manually deflated.
- Original AP self-sealing baffle - tried & tested design seals airtight on inflation.
- Easy deployment and inflation - velcro release and inflated via Easifil stem.
- Easifil inflator hose stem - allows easy snag-free inflation using your BC or dry-suit inflator hose.
- Can also be filled with a regulator via bottom opening.
- Brass trigger hook attachment - rolls into compact package for stowage.
- Light-stick attachment pouch at the top with tie-off loops.
- Strobe attachment point - velcro loop at the top with tie-off loops.
- Extendable loop at the bottom - up to 70cm long - allows the SMB to be pulled upright at the surface by inserting fin.
- Top Eyelet - for attaching a message slate, ID marker, reflector or recovery loop.
Nominal Dimensions: 3m x 20cm wide
Stowed Dimensions: 28cm x 9cm
Volume: 32 litres
Weight: 0.67 kg
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.