- Delivery & Returns
This AP Valves Marker Buoy is a massive 3m with a self-sealing opening. It is more than double the length of a regular SMB and is designed specifically for maximum visibility in difficult conditionsÂ in the open ocean.
Thanks to the self sealing opening this buoy can be used either as an SMB inflated on the surface or as a dSMB for deployment at depth using an octopus mouthpiece via the main opening or a quick release connector pushed on to the Easifil adaptor.
The SMB is fitted with an over pressurisation valve that will prevent the SMB from rupturing during ascent and also allows it to be manually deflated.
- Original AP self-sealing baffleÂ - tried & tested designÂ seals airtight on inflation
- Easy deployment and inflationÂ - velcro release and inflated via Easifil stem
- EasifilÂ inflator hose stemÂ - allows easy snag-free inflation using your BC or dry-suit inflator hose
- Can alsoÂ be filled with a regulator via bottom opening
- Brass trigger hook attachmentÂ -Â rolls into compact package for stowage
- Light-stickÂ attachment pouchÂ -Â at the top with tie-off loops
- Strobe attachment pointÂ - velcro loopÂ at the topÂ with tie-off loops
- Extendable loopÂ at the bottom - up to 70cm long - allows the SMB to be pulled upright at the surface by insertingÂ fin
- Top EyeletÂ - for attaching a message slate, ID marker, reflector or recovery loop
Nominal Dimensions: 3m x 20cm wide
Stowed Dimensions: 28cm x 9cm
Volume: 32 litres
Weight: 0.67 kg
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.