The latest Scubapro dive light from the Nova range to reach divers is the 2100 SF, a truly multi purpose light that can be switched between a spot and wide angle beam as well as being available with a large choice of optional handles and mounting adaptors for fitting to camera arms.
The Scubapro Nova 2100 SF is powered by a 25W Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery which will provide enough power to keep the light going for 55 minutes at 100% output and the advanced electronics within the housing will ensure that the brightness is constant throughout that duration.
The light head has two sets of LEDs to create the two beam configuration. The spot beam is emitted from a CREE XPL LED which produces 800 lumen in a concentrated 15º spot beam whilst the wide angle beam is emitted from six CREE XM-L2 LEDs producing 2100 lumen over a 65º angle.
Everything is controlled via a single button mounted on the top of the housing which gives access to five primary modes and two emergency signal modes. The Scubapro 2100 SF can be switched between spot and flood beams but also offers combinations of the two:
- 100% Flood
- 50% Flood
- 100% Spot
- 50% Flood and 75% Spot
- 25% Flood and 50% Spot
The emergency signal modes aren't in the normal scrolling selection but are easily accessed by holding the button for four seconds to switch into the emergency mode. From here you have the option of one second blink interval or an SOS mode.
The housing and battery cap are made from a impact resistant and durable composite material which helps to keep the torch as light as possible but the LED head itself is made from anodised aluminium to help with heat dissipation and durability. The battery battery compartment and electronics compartment are isolated from each other so that in the unlikely event of flooding through o-ring failure the expensive electronics are kept safe.
- Body material: Anodised aluminium light head with fibre-reinforced poly-carbonate body
- Light source/ Bulb type: 6x CREE XM-L2 LEDs for flood, 1x CREE XPL LED for spot.
- Lumen: 2100 lumen Flood and 800 lumen Spot. (Note: Light maintains brightness through burn time but drops approximately 16% during last several minutes of battery life.)
- Brightness levels: 100% flood, 50% flood, 100% spot, 50%flood+75%Spot, 25%flood+50%Spot
- Button Control: Long push (0.5 sec) to power light on; Short push cycles through brightness levels; Long push (1.5 sec) to power light off.
- Light modes: Constant light or hidden emergency signal light (activated by long push 3 sec of power button)
- Colour temperature: Flood: CREE XM-L2 LED, 5300 ~ 5700K, bin code 2C or 2D. Spot: CREE XPL LED, 5000 ~ 7000K, kit 53.
- Beam angle: 65°(+/-5) wide (flood) and 15°(+/-2°) spot
- Battery: Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)
- Battery charge time: 170 minutes
- Run time: 55 minutes at full power flood
- Depth: Tested to 330 ft(100m)
- Dimensions: 5.1” x 2.2” x 3.8 (13.0cm x 5.6cm x 9.7cm) Head only
- Weight: 15.9 ounces (450 grams) Head only with battery
- Bulb life: 35,000 hours
- O-ring: Dual Silicone o-rings (lube included)
- Buoyancy: Negative
- Warranty: Two year from date of purchase against manufacturing defects
There are two options when purchasing the Nova 2100 SF; Dive Light Only or a Complete Package.
| The Dive Light Only option includes:
The Complete Package includes all of the above plus:
Scubapro has long been a leader in underwater illumination with its Nova 220, Nova 200 pocket / accessory lights and its Nova 720 Series mid-sized lights. Now, with the addition of the powerful Nova 2100 SF, Scubapro Nova dive lights can be counted on to provide quality illumination to divers the world over.