The Suunto Cobra3 Dive Computer has the ability to monitor and display air pressure, track the rate of air consumption and continuously calculate the remaining air time.
The Suunto Cobra3 builds on the proven features of the Suunto Cobra2 with its all-new electronic 3D compass and easy-to-read matrix display with simplified four-button operation.
The electronic 3D compass offers divers the unique ability to tilt the compass up to 45 degrees in any direction without impairing the ability to read figures clearly and accurately.
The Suunto Cobra3 is designed for easy mobility and use while underwater. Lightweight, easy to carry and featuring audible and visual alarms for added safety, it is engineered to give divers the essential information they need for a successful dive.
Additional functions include 42-hour logbook and profile memory, USB-compatible PC interface and extended decompression range.
- Large LCD display
- Partial dot matrix display for clear messages
- Air integrated for tank pressure information
- Tiltable electronic 3D compass to keep you on course
- User-friendly design featuring easy-to-read matrix display and simplified four-button operation
- Three dive modes and gas-switching capability for a range of dive situations
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Built-in dive simulator and dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using
- Suunto DM5 software
- Measurements 72.6 x 56.7 x 39.5 mm
- Weight 210 g
- Measurements 2.86 x 2.23 x 1.56 "
- Weight 7.41 oz