- Delivery & Returns
The Sealife Micro 3.0 Pro 3000 Underwater Camera Set combines the powerful Sea Dragon 3000F Auto with the Micro 3.0 camera for a compact yet versatile photo / video package.
The latest generation of this popular compact camera line is designed to be easy to use and as maintenance free as possible. The custom built case is permanently sealed to make it leak-proof and features large piano key buttons that are easy to locate and operate even with thick dive gloves on.
The camera has a 16-megapixel Sony® CMOS image sensor and offers 4K ultra-high definition video. Since it's permanently sealed, the Micro 3.0 has a large 3-plus hour battery good for a full day of diving and built in 64gb of memory to store thousands of photos and hours of video.
Micro 3.0 users can fine-tune their underwater images with a new manual white balance adjustment and the ability to capture images in RAW format, for those that want to edit their images later.
The built-in wide angle 100° lens allows the diver to get close to the subjects while still keeping everything in the picture. The larger 260K high-resolution 2.4" TFT color LCD display makes capturing and reviewing photos and video easy on the small camera.
The Micro 3.0 offers WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download and share pictures & videos to a smart phone or tablet with the free Micro 3+ app available at Google Play or Apple App stores.
The Sea Dragon 3000F Auto has a wide and even beam angle that nicely covers the shooting angle of the Micro 3.0 camera and offers an "Auto" feature that when enabled, adjusts the light output automatically based on distance to your subject. The set includes a Flex-Connect single tray and grip, and allows for easy expansion into more lighting options.
Micro 3.0 Features
- 16 megapixel Sony IMX083 CMOS 1/2.3" image sensor
- iCatch V50 DSP processor
- 4K Ultra HD @ 30fps and 1080p HD @ 120 fps (Super Slo-Mo)
- 260K hi-res 2.4" TFT color LCD
- Permanently sealed - No waterproof door or O-rings to maintain
- Ultra-fast 0.1 second shutter response - Virtually no shutter lag
- Easy Setup with five Land & Sea™ scene modes:
- Land Auto - Above water
- Land Sports/Action - Above water action scene with continuous burst shooting (10 JPEG pictures in 1 sec)
- Dive - Adds color correction while diving in deeper water
- Snorkel - Adds color correction while snorkeling or diving in shallow water
- Underwater Light - Underwater pictures and footage with external light
- Three built-in digital underwater color correction filters (white balance modes):
- Underwater Deep for deeper tropical, blue/cyan water
- Underwater Green for colder, green/emerald water
- Underwater Shallow for shallow tropical, blue/cyan water
- Manual White Balance Adjustment to customize underwater color correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Continuous Burst Shooting - shoots 10 high resolution 16MP JPEG pictures in 1 second
- RAW image format - Hi-res, uncompressed .DNG image files for virtually unlimited photo editing options
- 100° Wide angle lens - 7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens
- Stabilization - Electronic stabilization reduces vibration and shake for smooth recording
- "Piano Key" button controls for easy operation, even with dive gloves on
- Wireless - Preview, download and share to smart phone or tablet with free Micro 3+ app
- 64GB internal memory - Holds 10,300 16mp pictures, 140 minutes 4K, or 370 minutes 1080p HD
- Waterproof to 200ft / 60m
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Fully rubber-armored and impact resistant
- Focus distance from 15" (38cm) to infinity
- Time lapse shooting at set time intervals - Saves as footage file or series of still images
- Upside-down shooting mode - When mounting camera upside down, pictures and recordings are saved upright
- Shortcut mode - Push and hold menu button to quickly access a specified menu setting mAh / 3.7V / 7.4Wh internal lithium ion rechargeable battery for 3+ hours recording or 1000+ images
- External power mode - Connect and operate camera with external power supply (land only)
- LED status light - Confirms charging and transfer status
- Soft textured rubber grip design for sure grip
Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Features
- Powerful 3000 lumens featuring BridgeLux Gen 7 Vero COB LED Array
- Auto Bright mode adjusts from 300 to 3000 lumens to preserve your eye's natural night vision and extends battery life
- Auto Flash Detect mode: Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash. Flash detect can be turned on or off. Flash detect works in all 5 light modes
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Five Light modes: 3 white modes (Manually adjust to 100%, 50% or 25%), 1 white Auto (Automatically adjusts from 10% to 100%) and 1 Red light mode
- 60 minute burn time at full power
- Constant brightness - Regulated circuitry so light won't dim with battery power.
- 80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and flex arms
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots. 90° underwater
- Emergency mode emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down power button for 5 seconds from power off state
- Depth rated to 330 ft (100m)
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment protects internal electronics even if light accidently floods
- Includes standard single tray, grip and compact travel case
- Mounting tray with universal ¼-20 screw fits all SeaLife and other brands
- Sea Dragon Case
Micro 3.0 Specifications
- Image Sensor: 16 mega pixel SONY IMX083 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- Image resolution/sizes: 16mp (4608ÌÑ3456 4:3), 14mp (4608ÌÑ3072 3:2), 12mp (4608ÌÑ2592 16:9), 9mp (3456ÌÑ2592 4:3), 7mp (3456ÌÑ1944 16:9), 4mp (2304ÌÑ1728 4:3), 3mp (2304ÌÑ1296 16:9), 2mp (1920ÌÑ1080 16:9)
- Picture file format: JPEG (.jpg) and RAW (.dng)
- Resolution/sizes: 4K at 30fps (frames per second), 1080p at 120 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 120fps, 720p at 60fps, 720p at 30fps, 480p at 120fps, 480p at 60fps, 480p at 30fps
- file format: MPEG4 h.264 (.mp4)
- Audio: Microphone: Yes (mono), Speaker: Yes (mono)
- Audio format: ACC (footage / audio compressed together)
- Lens aperture: F2.8
- Lens Optics: 7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens
- Focal Length: 3.37mm (35mm film equivalent = 19mm)
- Focus type: Fixed-focus lens
- Focus Range: 15" to Infinity (38cm to infinity)
- Field of View: 100° diagonal shooting angle
- Shutter speed: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
- Scene modes: Land Auto, Land Sports/Action, Dive, Snorkel and Ext Light mode (when using light accessory)
- Capture modes: Single, Continuous (shoots 10 16MP pictures in the 1st second and 2 pictures thereafter), Time Lapse (Saves as .mp4 file or as series of individual still images depending on setting), Burst (shoots ten 16MP JPEG or three JPEG+RAW pictures in 1 second) and AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing)
- White Balance modes: Auto, Manual, Underwater Deep, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Green, Daylight, Cloudy
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Exposure Value (EV): EV adjustable from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Quality: Super Fine, Fine and Standard
- Sharpness: Standard, Hard and Soft
- Metering: Center, Average and Spot
- Color: Standard, Vivid, Black/White, Sepia and Negative
- Self Timer: 10 sec, 3 sec and 10+3 sec
- LCD: 2.4" 260K TFT LCD color display
- Status LED: Blinking red = charging, Solid red = fully charged, Solid green = Data connection made, Blinking green = Data connection not successful (Display will read: Clean USB pins & adapter. Use only original USB cable.)
- Memory (internal): 64GB internal memory
- NAND Flash: 1GB
- USB: 2.0 High Speed
- PC connection: PC: Windows XP / 7 and up, MAC: OS 10.8 and up
- Language Support: On-Screen Display; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese. Printed manual; English. Online manual; German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch.
- Battery: 2000 mAh, 3.7v, 7.4Wh Internal Li-ion battery
- Battery life: 3+ hours when shooting pictures or recording 1080p-30fps, 2+ hours when RAW+JPEG images or recording 4K-30fps
- External Power: Camera may be connected to 5v external power supply for full functionality. Note: External Power is only available on land above water.
- Charging: Uses any 5v USB wall charger (not included). Camera includes USB cable (Type A to Micro-b) and 5-pin USB adapter. 4 hour charging time with 1.5A+ wall charger (8 hours with 0.PC USB output).
- App: SeaLife Micro 3+ phone app installed on phones and tablets running Android 6 and up or Apple iOS 12 and up.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (Approximate range = 100ft / 30m)
- System Settings: WiFi on/off, System Reset, Format, Date/Time, Memory Available, Mic off/low/med/high, Sound off/low/high, Quick View on/off, Language, System NTSC/PAL, Light Frequency 50Hz/60Hz, Date Stamp on/off, Auto Off/3min/5min, Upside-down shooting, Shortcut, SSID and FW version.
- Waterproof: Individually depth tested to 200' (60 m)
- Altitude: Operational to 25,000ft (7600m) above sea level
- Shockproof: 3ft / 1m drop test
- Buoyancy: Negative 1.8 oz. (52g)
- Operating temperature: Land: 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to 50°C); Underwater: +33°F to +110°F (0.5 °C to 44°C)
- Storage temperature: -20°F to +140°F (-29°C to +60°C)
- Tripod/tray mount: Standard ¼-20 UNC tripod threads
- Certification: CE, ROHS, FCC, IC
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (329g)
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 2.9" x 4.2" (5.4cm x 7.4cm x 10.7cm)
- Packaged weight: 2lbs (0.9kg)
- Packaged dimensions: 3.7" x 5.1" x 5.5" (9.5cm x 13.0cm x 14.0cm)
- Warranty period: 1 year limited warranty for manufacturing defects
Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Specifications
- Body material: Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body
- Light source/Bulb type: 1x COB LED Array (BridgeLux Gen 7 Vero LED Array - BXRE-50E4001-C-74), 2x Cree XP-E red LEDs
- Brightness: White light: 3000 lumens (maintained throughout run time at full power), Red light: 180 lumens
- Brightness control/Light modes: 100% white → 50% white → 25% white → Auto white → Red → repeat cycle
- Color temperature: 5000K
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
- Beam angle: White Light: 120° on land / 90° underwater, Red light: 88° on land / 66° underwater
- Battery: Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25 Wh (included)
- Battery charge time: 170 minutes
- Run time: 60 minutes at full power, 120 min at half power or Auto, 240 min at quarter power
- 10 Minute reserve power: Light dims to 25% for 10 minutes when battery is near empty
- Depth: Tested to 330 ft (100m)
- Operating temperature: 0°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Storage temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Light modes: Full power, half power, quarter power and Auto (adjusts from 10% to 100%)
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 9.5" x 2.3" (22cm x 24cm x 6cm) fully assembled light head w/battery, grip and tray; 5.1" x 2.2" 4.1" (13.0cm x 5.6cm x 10.4cm) Light head
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (408 grams) light head w/battery installed
- Bulb life: 35,000 hours
- O-ring: Dual silicone O-rings (lube included)
- Buoyancy: Negative
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.