- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro S-Tek Pure is a simple yet rugged system that consists of a continuous web harness teamed with a revolutionary designed 3D formed stainless steel backplate and a donut wing.
Stainless steel hardware includes a waist buckle, two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap. The stainless steel backplate comes with Evo-Angle webbing slots for a more natural webbing routing that increases comfort and reduces webbing abrasion. The backplate also provides trim weight system mounting holes, an argon tank mounting point for drysuit divers, 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
The system is available with a 30lbs/13kg, 40lbs/18kg or 60lbs/27kg lift donut wing, with the 30lbs/13kg and 40lbs/18kg wings being suitable for single tank diving and the 40lbs/18kg and 60lbs/27kg wings for twin tank diving. The 30lbs/13kg system includes a single tank adapter.
The S-Tek Pure is a rugged and reliable tech diving system designed for those extended trips into the depths.
- Continuous webbing harness provides a custom, individualised fit.
- Can be configured as a fixed-shoulder length harness for ultimate simplicity, or in Extender mode that allows the shoulder straps to extend for easier doffing & donning.
- Stainless steel waist buckle allows for a full range of adjustment.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
- Branded silicone epaulette on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep inflator hose and straps in place.
- Stainless steel backplate offers Evo-Angle webbing slots plus mounting points for trim weights, an argon tank for drysuit divers, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
- 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts – ergonomically designed, easier to tighten and loosen, and flushed mounted to prevent abrasion.
- Donut wing (30lbs/13kg, 40lbs/18kg or 60lbs/27kg) is constructed of a 1000D Cordura outer shell and 500D Cordura inner bladder.
- Single tank adapter is included with 30lb/13kg system.
- Backplate features fully radiused edges and a softened organic shape, along with the backplate’s recessed wingnut socket, rationalised hole count and positioning, and webbing bolthole alignment, make for a well-thought-out system.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.