- Delivery & Returns
A new addition to SCUBAPRO’s S-Tek range, the S-Tek Fin is a purpose-built, next-gen technical diving fin providing maximum power when you need it.
Constructed of durable Monprene® for maximum durability and designed with an ultra-streamlined profile, the S-Tek Fin’s 30º pre-angled blade requires less deflection to achieve the desired angle of attack for an efficient kick.
The pre-angled stiffer blade allows for less drag, reducing leg cramps and ankle strain while offering unbeatable maneuverability. The S-Tek Fin excels in frog kicks, backward kicks and helicopter turns, plus produces a high-torque flutter kick.
Featuring the innovative two-piece design the Seawing Supernova fins have. The S-Tek fins comes apart for easy packing away. A solid open heel foot pocket is included with then fins, but is fully compatible with the full foot pockets used on the Supernova fins too.
Whats in the box: 1 pair of S-Tek Fins, a Multi-Tool and 2 sets of Lock Plates, a Stainless Steel Weight System and a SCUBAPRO boat bag.
- Clean Water Blade and Vented Blade design reduces drag and increases thrust.
- Hydra-Loop ramped and reinforced leading edge improves lateral rigidity for improved alternate kicks, plus creates a hydrofoil profile for better thrust.
- Removable Stainless Steel Weight Plate System lets you choose between a positively buoyant, neutrally buoyant, or negatively buoyant fin.
- The S-Tek Fin’s two-piece design, with blade and foot pocket molded separately, makes transport easy.
- Blade and foot pocket are molded separately with a durable Sure-Lock Connecting System that allows for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Open heel foot pocket features an upgraded heavy-duty bungee strap that allows for micro-adjustments to accommodate different boot types.
- The Complete Fin is available in black in 5 sizes (XS, S, M with Midi blades; L, XL with Maxi blades) and includes a Multi-Tool and 2 sets of Lock Plates, a Stainless Steel Weight System and a SCUBAPRO boat bag.
- Compatible with Seawing Supernova foot pockets
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout