- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Seawing Supernova pivot type fin is the latest development of this successful line of Scubapro products. These fins are suitable for all scuba divers looking for a futuristic design, reliable performance and customisable, multi-purpose usage.
The Scubapro Supernova fins, winner of the prestigious, internationally-recognised Red Dot Award for product design, offer even better power than its predecessor. The improved (PCT) Pivot Control Technology design -pre-sets the blade movement between 40-50 degrees, making a perfect forward power transition.
Yes, the new Scubapro Seawing Supernova fins are also suitable for those who prefer using frog kicks in their swimming technique. The new Supernova fins increase manoeuvrability, fine-tuning the angle of attack in both gentle frog kicks and powerful kicks when needed.
The Scubapro Seawing Supernova pivot fins are made from wear-resistant monoprene polymer and will serve you well for many years. The fins are sold as an open-heel version, with the full-foot conversion kit available as a separate add-on purchase.
The new Scubapro Seawing Supernova offers a revolutionary two-piece design - the foot pocket is detachable from the blade. The new system allows folding the fins for transportation or changing the foot pocket from open heel to full-foot, making Supernovas exceptionally versatile equipment for confined and open water swimming. Whether you are coldwater, temperate, or tropical water scuba divers, these excellent pivot fins will cover many of your diving scenarios and make transportation easier.
What's in the box: 1 Pair of Seawing Supernova fins; MFS Multi-Tool; 2 sets of Lock Plates; SCUBAPRO Boat Bag.
- Innovative blade shape produces more power, more speed and better manoeuvrability.
- Blade's central panel membrane auto-adjusts the angle of attack based on kicking strength, providing easier kicking when cruising and maximum power when needed.
- Central panel Hydra Loop channels water flow rearwards for increased efficiency and thrust.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 40º to 50º range of angle of attack is maintained.
- Twin-tip winglets improve control and manoeuvrability for excellent frog and alternate kicks.
- Two-piece design makes transport easy and increases versatility to handle any dive scenario.
- Blade and foot pocket are moulded separately with a durable Socket-Lock Connecting System that allows easy assembly and disassembly.
- The key fob-style multi-purpose tool is included for assembly and disassembly of the foot pocket and blade, along with a travel-friendly storage bag.
- It is made of premium Monprene® for long-lasting durability.
- It is sold as an open heel set with an open heel foot pocket and blade pre-assembled.
- Open heel foot pocket features an upgraded, heavy-duty bungee strap that allows micro-adjustments to accommodate different boot types.
- The full-foot pocket (sold separately) is available for warm-water conditions that don't require wearing a boot.
- Full foot pocket's re-profiled heel-retention cup prevents slipping and chafing.
- Extended grip pads on open-heel foot pockets improve non-skid grip on wet surfaces..
Scubapro Seawing Supernova Fins and Full Foot Pocket Size Chart
These size charts for Scubapro Seawing Supernova Fins are to be used as a guide only. We recommend a proper fitting before choosing a size. Individual fit will vary depending on foot shape.
Scubapro Seawing Supernova Full Foot Pocket Size Chart
These size charts for Scubapro Seawing Supernova Full Foot Pocket are to be used as a guide only. We recommend a proper fitting before choosing a size. Individual fit will vary depending on foot shape.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout