- Delivery & Returns
FREE OCTOPUS DEAL valid from 7th November until 31st December 2023
The SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO/G260 with R105 Octopus is a regulator system that sets the benchmark for underwater breathing performance, versatility, and reliability. The MK25 EVO first stage is renowned for its exceptionally quick breathing response, sensitivity, and high airflow, making it perfect for any water temperature. Its robust design and advanced technology ensure you're equipped with the ultimate first stage, regardless of your diving environment. Meanwhile, the G260 second stage is a true testament to SCUBAPRO's innovation and design prowess. As the most replicated air-balanced second stage ever, it boasts metallic internal components for longevity and a left-right hose attachment option for adaptability. This makes it an excellent choice for tech diving configurations. In essence, the MK25 EVO/G260 is not just a regulator system; it's a commitment to unparalleled performance and reliability, promising a superior diving experience every time.
The SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO/G260 with R105 Octopus incorporates an air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body. This configuration ensures a constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. SCUBAPRO's patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the internal mechanism from the environment, enhancing cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in the most extreme conditions, without compromising breathing performance.
For increased protection against freezing in extreme water temperatures, the SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO/G260 with R105 Octopus integrates an anti-freeze feature, which significantly enhances breathing reliability. The first stage design includes two opposing high-pressure ports to facilitate either up or down positioning. To maximize hose routing options, it offers four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air-balanced second stage valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer design features SCUBAPRO's largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes, and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Full regulator system includes the R105 Octopus.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout