- Delivery & Returns
FREE OCTOPUS DEAL valid from 7th November until 31st December 2023
Diving into the deep, cold, or silty waters requires a reliable, high-performing regulator like the Scubapro MK19 Evo G260 with R105 Octopus. This system is not exclusive to harsh conditions; its versatility and durability make it a standout choice in any diving situation. Loved by tech divers and cave explorers for its robustness, this regulator is adept at handling the challenges of cold or murky waters.
The compact MK19 EVO is fully sealed, ensuring its smooth operation regardless of the environmental conditions. On the other hand, the G260, with its metal internal components and flexible left-right hose attachment option, is the most imitated air-balanced second stage ever. This combination of attributes makes it an excellent choice for tech diving configurations and a consistent high performer. Together, the MK19 EVO and G260 create an unbeatable pair, guaranteeing an exceptional diving experience.
The Scubapro R105 Octopus, included in the MK19 Evo G260 system, is a classic downstream valve design renowned for its dependable performance. It's equipped with a dive/pre-dive VIVA switch, ensuring control over potential free flows, adding a layer of safety and reliability. This Octopus boasts a metal valve housing which not only enhances ruggedness but also significantly improves overall reliability, making it a reliable companion even in the most challenging diving situations. The reversible hose attachment feature makes the R105 incredibly versatile, catering to a broad range of diving requirements, including pony or deco tanks. The Scubapro MK19 Evo G260 with R105 Octopus, in terms of its comprehensive design and functionality, truly delivers a dive system that is uncompromising on performance and comfort.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
Features Scubapro MK19 Evo G260:
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer design features SCUBAPRO's largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes, and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Air-balanced first stage diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing
- Dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximize hose routing options for technical diving layouts
- Full regulator system includes the R105 Octopus.
Features of R105 Octopus:
- Classic downstream valve design for dependable breathing performance
- Dive/pre-dive VIVA switch helps control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on pony or deco tanks.
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout