- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The updated Scubapro Level is a traditional style BCD with an all-around lift that provides a stable head-up orientation when on the surface and good horizontal trim whilst diving.
This mid-level BCD packs an integrated weight system, an improved balanced power inflator, Scubapro's super cinch tank band and swivelling shoulder buckles for improved comfort and fit. It is made from EndurTex high-tenacity 420 denier nylon fabric. It provides an excellent balance between weight and strength, making the Level BCD just as suitable for travelling for colder conditions.
The integrated weight pouches can accommodate up to 5kg each, and now the Level comes with rear trim pockets. As well as two large Velcro closure side pockets, the Level BCD also has two octopus pockets (one each side) that allow the hose from an octopus to be pushed inside the recess, keeping the second stage both handy for quick deployment but also safely out of the way of seafloor contaminants and snags.
New and updated looks for 2022 with built-in integrated weight pockets. Each holds up to 2kg of weight to help maintain a well-balanced dive position. New rotating shoulder strap buckles allow you to optimise the routing of shoulder straps to maximise comfort and fit.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet highly durable.
- Wraparound bladder comfortably hugs your body without a squeeze.
- Convenient swivelling shoulder buckle straps, sternum straps and cummerbund with over-strap provide plenty of adjustment to achieve that perfect fit.
- Super Cinch tank band is easy to use and ensures maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches hold up to 5kg of ballast and feature high-security 40mm flat buckles.
- Included trim pouches enable you to achieve a well-balanced dive position.
- Two large pockets with Velcro closures provide lots of cargo-carrying capacity, plus one is fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four stainless steel D-rings, three pre-bent, provide many clip-on points for additional gear.
- A pair of Octo pockets are perfect for storing a safe second and console hose.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Please read about maintaining and looking after your BCD with our blog!.
Use this Scubapro BCD Size chart to find the most suitable size for your Scubapro BCD. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
|BCD||Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Cummerbund (cm)||Lift (kg)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.