- Delivery & Returns
The Mares Sirius is the latest watch-type dive computer designed for recreational, extended range and open-circuit technical divers. This elegant dive watch features a high-resolution MIP colour screen and a choice between three watch faces and different colour schemes, displaying standard dive information for recreational divers to on-the-fly cylinder pressure information from up to five Mares LED Tank Modules 2.0 for open circuit extended range and technical diving.
Mares Sirius - Connectivity
The Mares Sirius Dive Watch features a complete wireless tank data integration, allowing connection with up to five Mares LED Tank Modules 2.0. The gas mix management offers at-a-glance readability with colour-coded tank pressure, which is a handy function when using multiple decompression gas mixes. The Mares Sirous Dive Watch needs no interface cables as it connects to your Mac, PC or Mobile via Bluetooth.
Mares Sirus Features:
- ZH-L16C algorithm with gradient factors and predictive multigas
- Nitrox and trimix capable, up to 5 gases
- MIP colour, high-resolution display
- Full-tilt digital compass with bearing memory and stopwatch
- Hoseless tank data integration for up to five transmitters
- Colour-coded tank pressure for at-a-glance readability
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
- Decompression dive planner with additional surface interval function
- 100 dive logbook with multiple graphs
- Tissue saturation and dive profile graph
- Intelligent battery management system with 30 hours of dive time per full charge (without the use of the transmitter)
- Bluetooth connection for direct connection to a smartphone
- The underwater menu allows specific settings to be changed during the dive
- Future deco and runaway deco alarm
- Three watch faces plus colour options
- Changeable strap for use with any wetsuit thickness
- Wireless charging base
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout