- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Synergy 2 Dive Mask is the perfect choice for the fans of the Synergy Twin's great fit but who prefer a single window mask.
And the silicone skirt really makes this mask! It is so soft and pliable that stiffening ribs have been added into the periphery to stop the skirt from collapsing on the user's face.
The Synergy 2 has -as the name might imply- not one, but two skirts, the smaller, secondary one providing extra rigidity, adding further support to the soft, pliant skirt. This means the mask marries two features that are usually difficult to put together; super-soft, comfortable fit and durability.
Underwater this mask offers a great field of vision, particularly downwards. This makes reading instruments easier. The Ultra Clear glass makes you feel like there is no glass at all between you and the underwater world scenery!
There's hardly a dive mask out there that is 'universally fitting', but we believe that the Scubapro Synergy 2 could come as close to being one as possible.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- New-generation Trufit Technology design uses two skirts for creating a comfortable, watertight seal.
- Main skirt offers a thin and soft silicone material for the best possible fit, seal and comfort against the skin.
- Second smaller skirt on top provides support and rigidity where needed.
- Push-button buckles attach to tabs on the skirt to optimise range of motion when dialing in fit.
- Buckle tabs are flexible, enabling the mask to be folded flat for travelling.
- A choice of black or clear skirts lets you match your mask to your individual diving style. Mask frame is spray painted for that premium look, in a choice of blue, red, yellow, black and pink. A mirrored lens option delivers a glare-free view of the underwater world.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.