- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Sport 5mm Steamer wetsuit for women is designed for scuba diving in waters between 10-18 degrees. This exceptionally well-designed wetsuit is made out of super soft neoprene, assembled with solvent-free glue and features fewer seems and uses a triathlon cut around arms and shoulders, allowing full range and freedom of movement in any type of scuba diving.
The Scubapro Sport G2 5mm Women's Steamer Wetsuit has an improved design with extremely useful zips around the wrist and ankles, ensuring the ease of doing on and off - fits like the second skin is the new Scubapro motto!
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- CE certified as a Class B dive suit - rated for water temperatures ranging from 10°C to 18°C.
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes it easy to put on and take off, maximises range of motion and improves overall comfort.
- The suit is assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas, which allows the unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
- The main vertical-cut YKK rear zipper brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single zippered cuffs on ankles and wrists with YKK brass sliders offer durability and comfort plus are easy to use.
- The interior is lined with two plush materials that enhance comfort and warmth, dry quickly and provide cushioning beneath wrist and ankle zippers.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees shields against shifting gear or when sitting or kneeling.
- High-stretch neoprene is great for hard-to-fit divers who can now enjoy a suit that molds comfortably to the body.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only “green” neoprene that complies with P.A.H.regulations
Use this size chart to choose the best size for your Scubapro Wetsuit or Semi-Dry. Please note that not all of these sizes are available in all of Scubapro's Wetsuits (see individual suits for available sizes). Remember this is a guide only and all suits should be tried on before use to ensure proper fitting. Please contact us if you require any further advice.
Scubapro Wetsuit and Semi-dry Universal Size Chart
Units are in cm and kg. Tolerance is +/- 5cm for measurements for all suits. Please measure nearby body, over the underwear or T-shirt. Not all sizes are available in all suits.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout