- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The latest Scubapro Sport 2.0mm Women's Shorty made from stretchy neoprene is an excellent choice for anybody looking for a comfortable, well-made shorty wetsuit for tropical waters. The wetsuit is made from 2mm super soft neoprene with the latest polyester lining and cut to the spec seen on triathlon wetsuits, allowing a full range of movements.
The latest Scubapro Sport 2.0mm Women's Shorty offers a well-made, wear and tear-resistant YKK zipper, which makes the wetsuit fit like a second skin.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
Scubapro Sport 2.0mm Women's Shorty Features:
- Designed to keep new and casual tropical divers warm and comfortable while diving in moderate to shallow depths.
- Also provides good thermal insulation for pool training.
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes it easy to put on and take off, maximises range of motion and improves overall comfort.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted shoulder movement.
- Vertical YKK rear zipper with brass slider offers increased long- term durability and ease of use.
- Flat-lock seam construction is comfortable against bare skin.
- Made with X-Foam neoprene, a very specific limestone-based neoprene complying with strict PAH and REACH regulations.
- Assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Product logo on the arm includes neoprene thickness for easy identification.
lUse this size chart to choose the best size for your Scubapro Wetsuit or Semi-Dry. Please note that not all of these sizes are available in all of Scubapro's Wetsuits (see individual suits for available sizes). Remember this is a guide only and all suits should be tried on before use to ensure proper fitting. Please contact us if you require any further advice.
Scubapro Wetsuit and Semi-dry Universal Size Chart
Units are in cm and kg. Tolerance is +/- 5cm for measurements for all suits. Please measure nearby body, over the underwear or T-shirt. Not all sizes are available in all suits.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on Thursday 24, Friday 25 and Wednesday 30 November and Thursday 1 December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.