- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro S-Tek Pro Harness combines premium-plus materials and construction with purist technology and features in a revolutionary designed backplate that’s sure to excite the technical diving community.
Designed for both utility and comfort, the harness includes individually adjustable stainless steel TEK LOC shoulder buckles to ensure a snug fit as well as easy donning and doffing. Shoulder buckles and D-rings can be adjusted up or down to conform to different torso lengths. To enhance comfort, shoulder and waist straps are fitted with molded Monprene® pads that provide excellent cushioning without creating bulk or inherent buoyancy.
Stainless steel hardware includes a waist buckle, two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, two D-rings on the waist, plus two D-rings on the crotch strap. The harness comes with a revolutionary 3D formed backplate - either a corrosion-resistant stainless steel or lightweight aluminium backplate, both with Evo-Angle webbing slots for a more natural webbing routing that increases comfort and reduces webbing abrasion.
The backplate also provides trim weight system mounting holes, an argon tank mounting point for dry suit divers, a Monprene® pad for comfort, 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts, plus a convenient built-in carry handle. These premium plates feature a softened organic shape with fully radiused edges and recessed Wing-Nut Sockets that are compatible with standard Wing Nuts or the included S-Tek ERGO Nuts.
- Adjustable TEK LOC shoulders contribute to a snug, individualised fit.
- Shoulder buckle and D-ring heights can be adjusted to suit different torso lengths.
- Molded Monprene® pads cushion shoulders, waist and back to optimise comfort.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, two D-rings on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
- Branded silicone epaulette on the left shoulder keeps the inflator hose in place.
- Electro-polished Stainless steel or Anodised aluminium backplate offers Evo-Angle webbing slots plus mounting points for both trim weights and an argon tank for dry suit divers.
- Backplates include a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Fully radiused edges and a softened organic harness shape.
- Recessed Wing Nut Socket – 3D formed sockets that accept standard Wing Nuts or the new S-Tek Ergo Nuts. Ergo Nuts are flushed mounted to prevent suit abrasion, are easier to tighten and loosen and are ergonomically designed for use with cold, wet or gloved hands.
- Rationalised hole count and positioning and webbing bolthole alignment make for a well-thought-out system.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.