- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Nova 250 is versatile dive light that can be stored in the smallest BCD pocket and features a stylish aluminium body rated to 150m, 250 lumens at maximum output and an easy to use push button on the end of the torch.
It offers three modes: 100% power, 50% power and Flash, plus is equipped with an over-pressure valve to release the battery off-gassing, making it the safest small light on the market.
Delivering 250 lumens of illumination, the Nova 250 is powered by one CR123A battery (rechargeable or disposable, neither are included). The CR123A disposable battery features a shelf life of up to 10 years so you don't have to worry about it if it stays in your BCD pocket over the winter.
- Rugged matte black, blue accents aluminium body offers a stealthy "tech" look
- Equipped with a CREE XPG LED
- CCT (correlated colour temperature): 4500K
- 250-lumen illumination
- 2700 lux @1m
- Burn time: up to 5 hours
- Three modes: 100% power, 50% power and Flash
- The new push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate when wearing gloves
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity
- Powered by a CR123A battery (not included)
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing
- A depth rating of 150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions
- Measures 100mm x 26mm
- Weight (including batteries): 70g
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.