Scubapro MK11 C370 Level Package 2022
Scubapro MK11 C370 Level Package 2022
- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
This simple, light and compact scuba diving equipment package is ideal for the beginner diver that wants an uncomplicated dive kit that doesn't use the entire luggage weight allowance to pack, still performs really well and can also be used for dives in colder waters when the opportunity arises. The bundle includes the Scubapro MK11 C370 regulator, an R095 octopus, a Level BCD and a single gauge.
The MK11 first stage is compact and high performing, offering four low-pressure ports and two high-pressure ports for versatility and sealed internal components for contamination protection. Combine it with the C370, and you've got a very versatile regulator. The C370 is lightweight with a reinforced housing, pneumatically balanced valve for performance and diver adjustable venturi and inhalation for a bespoke breath. The R095 Octopus completes the set with a simple and easy to use regulator.
The mid-range Level BCD packs an integrated weight system, an improved balanced power inflator, Scubapro's super cinch tank band and swivelling shoulder buckles for improved comfort and fit. It is made from EndurTex high-tenacity 420 denier nylon fabric which provides an excellent balance between weight and strength, making the Level just as suitable for travelling as it is for colder conditions.
New and updated looks for 2022 with built-in integrated weight pockets. Each holds up to 2kg of weight to help maintain a well-balanced dive position. New rotating shoulder strap buckles allow you to optimise the routing of shoulder straps to maximise comfort and fit
- Air-balanced diaphragm design
- Marine-grade brass body has sealed internal parts
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports
- External intermediate pressure adjustment
- Air-balanced valve
- Compact rugged fibreglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover
- The exhaust tee is based on the S620 Ti's design and contributes to better work of breathing
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Large purge button
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece
- EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet extremely durable.
- Wraparound bladder comfortably hugs your body without the squeeze.
- Convenient swivelling shoulder buckle straps, sternum straps and cummerbund with over-strap provide plenty of adjustment to achieve that perfect fit.
- Super Cinch tank band is easy to use and ensures maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches each hold up to 5kg of ballast and feature high-security 40mm flat buckles.
- Included rear trim pouches enable you to achieve a well-balanced dive position.
- Two large pockets with Velcro closures provide lots of cargo-carrying capacity, plus one is fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four stainless steel D-rings, three pre-bent, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
- A pair of Octo pockets are perfect for storing a safe second and console hose.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Use this Scubapro BCD Size chart to find the most suitable size for your Scubapro BCD. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
|BCD||Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Cummerbund (cm)||Lift (kg)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout