- Delivery & Returns
This Scubapro regulator set includes the new MK11 C370 Regulator paired with a R095 Octopus for a compact and lightweight regulator system that is ideal for travel diving.
The MK11 is compact and high performing, offering four low pressure ports and two high pressure ports for versatility and sealed internal components for contamination protection.
The C370 is lightweight with a reinforced housing, pneumatically balance valve for performance and diver adjustable venturi and inhalation for a bespoke breathe.
The R095 Octopus complete the set with a simple and easy to use regulator. This can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one by our authorised service technicians before shipping, find out more here.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air-balanced diaphragm design
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports
- External intermediate pressure adjustment
- Air-balanced valve
- Compact rugged fibreglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover
- The exhaust tee is based on the S620 Ti's design and contributes to better work of breathing
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Large purge button
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.