The Scubapro Mako Stainless Steel Knife is constructed from 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel, providing an excellent cutting edge and good resistance to surface oxidation.
The 8.5cm long Mako blade provides a conventional edge, as well as a serrated one with a line cutter. The knife comes with a locking sheath with a one hand release mechanism.
This knife is also comparable with all Scubapro BCDs that feature knife grommets.
Available in stainless steel or titanium.
- MAKO stainlesss steel knives ensure excellent cutting edge characteristics plus high resistance to surface oxidation.
- Conventional edge for slicing easily through numerous materials
- Line-cutting notch for cutting small ropes and fish lines.
- Serrated edge for sawing heavier ropes and branches.
- Bottle opener for convenience.
- Sheath with unique locking mechanism to allow one-hand release.
- Length of knife blade: 8.5cm / 3.34 in
- Overall length of knife: 19cm / 7.48 in
- Stainless knife with sheath: 190g / 6.70 oz
- Stainless knife alone: 92g / 3.24 oz
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here