- Delivery & Returns
Introducing the new Scubapro Luna 2.0 Dive Computer - designed with readability at the forefront. This wrist-mount dive computer features a high-contrast, large display screen that presents your dive data clearly and efficiently. Paired with a bright LED backlight, the Luna 2.0 ensures that your vital information is always just a glance away, even in the dimest underwater conditions. Rated for depths down to 120 meters, you can rely on the Luna 2.0 to perform in even the most demanding dives. Utilizing groundbreaking oil-filled technology, this dive computer maintains a low profile design without compromising on functionality. With the Scubapro Luna 2.0 Dive Computer, your dive data has never been easier to read - dive with confidence, dive with Luna 2.0.
The Scubapro Luna 2.0 Dive Computer also boasts a range of modes to suit your diving needs. You have the choice of two algorithms: the Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB or ZH-L16+GF (Gradient Factor), providing maximum flexibility for your diving profile. Furthermore, the Luna 2.0 is entirely Nitrox compatible (100%) with three selectable gases, accommodating a variety of dive conditions and requirements. To enhance its versatility, we've incorporated three dive modes into its design: Scuba, Gauge, and Apnea, allowing you to tailor your dive experience to your specific needs. With the Luna 2.0, we ensure that your dive is not just safe, but also personalized to your preferences.
Finally, to enhance your post-dive experience, the Scubapro Luna 2.0 Dive Computer features a built-in BLUETOOTH® LE interface. This advanced connectivity option allows for quick and easy downloading of your dive data to any iOS or Android device, or even a PC/Mac. Imagine the convenience of reviewing your dive data on your handheld device, anytime, anywhere. Additionally, this feature enables user-updatable firmware, ensuring your Luna 2.0 stays current with the latest technological advancements and updates. With the Luna 2.0, we're taking the dive experience beyond the ocean depths and into the palm of your hand.
Scubapro Luna 2.0 Dive Computer Features:
- Easy-to-use design.
- The oil-filled thermoplastic housing is super thin and sits comfortably on the arm.
- Wide, high-contrast black and white LCD display screen and large characters for easy reading at depth.
- An intuitive menu and two-button controls make it easy to navigate through the system.
- Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG, or ZH-L16 + GF (Gradient Factor).
- Nitrox compatible (100%) with 3 selectable gasses.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives, and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Six Microbubble levels (L0-L5) let you personalise and adjust the level of conservatism in the ADT algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- 3 Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, and Apnea.
- The NEW soft silicone arm strap is comfortable against your wrist
- Durable silicone housing case cover & pre-installed screen protector
- Max Operating Depth: 394ft/120m.
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.eu or the SCUBAPRO LogTRAK 2.0 app.
- CR2450 battery is user-changeable and rated for up to two years/300 dives.
- Bungee mounts on the corners of the housing allow for alternate securing methods
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout